General & Others Hottest one piece man

Hottest guy

• Total voters
Almost every female OP fans i met likes Ace and Law. I guess they are the hottest ones. Also,surprisinglly,more than once i met girls who likes Buggy with the ponytail in Impel Down! I was like "what??" but apparently he is sexy with that look because more than one girl told me they find him hot in Impel Down!

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Almost every female OP fans i met likes Ace and Law. I guess they are the hottest ones. Also,surprisinglly,more than once i met girls who likes Buggy with the ponytail in Impel Down! I was like "what??" but apparently he is sexy with that look because more than one girl told me they find him hot in Impel Down!
fake news, females who are OP fans only think urouge is sexy

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Women really like Mihawks appearance? Its the tiny beard or the skinny-muscles? Honest question.

From a male point of view, i would have put my money on fit muscular guys, like Zoro, Eustass Kid... or if prefered older man.. Rayleigh, Whitebeard or Smoker.

But Mihawk? From an optical POV, he is pretty much the skinny emo dude.

Women really like Mihawks appearance? Its the tiny beard or the skinny-muscles? Honest question.

From a male point of view, i would have put my money on fit muscular guys, like Zoro, Eustass Kid... or if prefered older man.. Rayleigh, Whitebeard or Smoker.

But Mihawk? From an optical POV, he is pretty much the skinny emo dude.
Mihawk is not skinny, his body is actually perfect, too much muscles are a turn off