General & Others Hottest one piece man

Hottest guy

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Mihawk is not skinny, his body is actually perfect, too much muscles are a turn off
He is skinny.

The only reason you see his muscles are his 0% body fat.

Maybe bulky like Post TS Eustass are to much muscles, but there are also people like Law etc., which has muscles without being skinny.

He is skinny.

Maybe bulky like Post TS Eustass are to much muscles, but there are also people like Law etc., which has muscles without being skinny.
Skinny would be someone like Luffy, and pretty sure Law is thinner than Mihawk

Not like there is anything wrong with being skinny but obviously mihawk isn't

In conclusion mihawk fine af

J

Joygirl1

Women really like Mihawks appearance? Its the tiny beard or the skinny-muscles? Honest question.

From a male point of view, i would have put my money on fit muscular guys, like Zoro, Eustass Kid... or if prefered older man.. Rayleigh, Whitebeard or Smoker.

But Mihawk? From an optical POV, he is pretty much the skinny emo dude.
Hehehe, ask Diva from You-know-where, she didn´t know much about One Piece but once she saw drawings and pics of Mihawk she went crazy for him xD
However, I bet her husband (you also know who I mean...) doesn´t look even slightly like Mihawk :wellwell:

Zoro and prime Whitebeard :cheers:

He is skinny.

He’s not skinny, being skinny doesn’t automatically give you muscle definition

Women really like Mihawks appearance? Its the tiny beard or the skinny-muscles? Honest question.

From a male point of view, i would have put my money on fit muscular guys, like Zoro, Eustass Kid... or if prefered older man.. Rayleigh, Whitebeard or Smoker.

But Mihawk? From an optical POV, he is pretty much the skinny emo dude.
You're just remembering Mihawk at the beginning and comparing it to men today. Oda changed the design of men a lot, made them much more manly with a thick neck.