Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
of course you do, just like i said you would

but i've said it already

my droid failed to be made and i targeted TAC

neither of the kills are mine
It's plausible that one of them was a bounty kill. That said, you surely must appreciate at this point that should Ekko flip scum, you and T-Pein look considerably worse off the back of it.

alibaba roleblocked indigo. it cant be him

we should count the failed kills

one from me, one likely from flower, one from indigo if hes roleblock immune. there r 2 more

also reborn/flower might have had the bounty and got killed. they didnt get janitored
Last time I played a game from Drago with Janitor mechanic, it was limited shots. Maybe they ran out?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Noice.

Let me think a bit and I'll get back to it.

alibaba roleblocked indigo. it cant be him

we should count the failed kills

one from me, one likely from flower, one from indigo if hes roleblock immune. there r 2 more

also reborn/flower might have had the bounty and got killed. they didnt get janitored
Unless he's rb immune.

Emil

Certified Memelord
everybody that fired a bounty hunter thingy should claim it

@Dragomir are players dying due to the bounty illicitly revealed as dead by bounty gun or do they appear normally dead?

I applaud the effort Ekko, but it's obvious you got investigated by two players and then came up with the bus drive thing on the spot. Anyone with a brain can see that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Noice.

Let me think a bit and I'll get back to it.

Unless he's rb immune.
we can find that out via the failed kills

his play yesterday and day b4 makes it seems like he can be roleblocked

flower just saved him last time from the block. he ability ran out of shots so cant have saved him tonight

Emil

Certified Memelord
I applaud the effort Ekko, but it's obvious you got investigated by two players and then came up with the bus drive thing on the spot. Anyone with a brain can see that.
thats what youd say kek
i asked to be copped ultra. i know what im doing lel
get rekt

Emil

Certified Memelord
unless im scum with exactly ratchet and melkor, my play was planned in thread since the moment i let ratchet live yesterday and told him he has 1 night of check

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
we can find that out via the failed kills

his play yesterday and day b4 makes it seems like he can be roleblocked

flower just saved him last time from the block. he ability ran out of shots so cant have saved him tonight
Nah

Rb is not a protect.

He's not even making the kill for it to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.