Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
All understandable, no character is meant to be liked by all, they all have their ups and downs and I can see why people would dislike Teach and Sengoku, hell I even agree to certain degree with people who shits on Kaido’s character
I tolerate people who like any characters
Unless you like Sakura:whitepress:
That was a very mature answer, I was expecting more Koby bait from you

Title: The death of Roronoa Zoro
- Chapter begins with the announcement that Kaido is defeated and Monkey D Luffy is the winner of the fight.
- The remaining beast pirates surrender
- Franky finds Chopper and all the Strawhats gather at that place
- Chopper looks at Zoro and realize he can't do anything to save him
- All the strawhats are in shock, some are in tears
- The narator starts talking about Zoro and how the damage he received would have killed anyone
- Chapter ends with Zoro dying in Luffy's arms just like Ace did.

All understandable, no character is meant to be liked by all, they all have their ups and downs and I can see why people would dislike Teach and Sengoku, hell I even agree to certain degree with people who shits on Kaido’s character
I was always mad hyped for sengoku for some reason, I'd love to see a flashback of prime sengoku going ham or just see a little more of his devil Fruit.. sengoku using the shock wave against teach was one of my favourite double spreads in one piece, was also one of the first one piece pages I ever drew

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
How can you hate this precious character?:whitepress:

Title: The death of Roronoa Zoro
- Chapter begins with the announcement that Kaido is defeated and Monkey D Luffy is the winner of the fight.
- The remaining beast pirates surrender
- Franky finds Chopper and all the Strawhats gather at that place
- Chopper looks at Zoro and realize he can't do anything to save him
- All the strawhats are in shock, some are in tears
- The narator starts talking about Zoro and how the damage he received would have killed anyone
- Chapter ends with Zoro dying in Luffy's arms just like Ace did.
:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.