Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What does a "genuine" response look like to you? Honest to god. How the fuck else do I deal with this fuckin guy making up bullshit that I was put on the spot for
More ire I guess. Just felt like you didn't really believe it was a lie.
I see you have a high degree of interest in solving this game using any avenue possible
If you were paying any attention, you'd have seen I mentioned going through this with Flower yesterday. There were two kills not claimed, and at three Mafia. One of them could have been Hime, but that's it. If she wasn't scum, then one of the Mafia members didn't fire. Therefore, we cannot assume each mafia member would always fire.

a. to fish for whoever targeted him
b. he hasnt accused. he asked and tried to bait me to confirm it. might have seen a cop shot and wanted to soft bait cop
c. what was there for me to do? i asked him how come he and reborn get to know what target them. he shrugged it away by saying he doesnt but he knows something targeted him. was was that all about? here you are claiming nothing. the claims just dont add up. period

you tell me what happened. cal claimed he got something and you are saying he did not. are yall even the same slot?
You're fixing on this point out of sheer necessity so there's nothing more I can say to make us see eye to eye.

You reject the premise that RippedCal lied and fabricated this entirely, you won't even begin to entertain it even as someone who routinely makes boisterous ability claims along such lines to feel out the game. So if we can't even meet at that point there's really no point to me explaining why he may/may not have done xyz. Your speculation past the point of your assumption isn't wrong, the assumption you're grounding it in is.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're fixing on this point out of sheer necessity so there's nothing more I can say to make us see eye to eye.

You reject the premise that RippedCal lied and fabricated this entirely, you won't even begin to entertain it even as someone who routinely makes boisterous ability claims along such lines to feel out the game. So if we can't even meet at that point there's really no point to me explaining why he may/may not have done xyz. Your speculation past the point of your assumption isn't wrong, the assumption you're grounding it in is.
why would cal lie as town? like whats the reasoning here for him to suddenly do so? he seemed sooo sure that he received something. im fixated on this point because i have yet to receive a convincing answer and quiet frankly, imma level with you m8, nothing will convince me because i am in a position to solve the game now and i know the ability i used so unless you convince that my bus drive was redirected elsewhere or that melkor is lying then i dont see myself budging

Your position yesterday was a joke. Why do you think I should extend any benefit of the doubt to you on this? You were lynched until you wasn't.
It's not about benefit of the doubt, it's about you not giving a shit between our slots. It shows a lack of investment on your part. You should be able to clearly see Ekko has quite a bit more against him here. Even you going "muh PoE" doesn't excuse you not going for the best route here, so you throwing down a vote lazily on me for ??? looks really bad.

Town AF

DoctorIndigo
T-Pein™

Town lean

LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Fujishiro
Blue
Ekkologix
Ultra
Peroroncino
Lord Melkor

Scum tier 1
Ratchet

Scum Lean
TheAncientCenturion

So basically this is where I am at rn.
I dropped ekko from town AF cuz he refused to help us lynch Ratchet last phase.
Ultra is in town leans cuz he was understanding why Ratchet is scummy.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's not about benefit of the doubt, it's about you not giving a shit between our slots. It shows a lack of investment on your part. You should be able to clearly see Ekko has quite a bit more against him here. Even you going "muh PoE" doesn't excuse you not going for the best route here, so you throwing down a vote lazily on me for ??? looks really bad.
He has breadcrumbed his claim all game. Meanwhile you have a "rolecrush" and no clear explanation for things the previous occupant of your slot claimed. You accuse me of lacking investment which is pretty wild too.

Status
Not open for further replies.