Speculations For Zoro Fans, how will Zoro vs Mihawk fit into the Narrative?

Unless Mihawk does nothing from not until the EoS it makes no narrative sense for Zoro vs Mihawk to happen.

Like some have mentioned most tension had been lost when Zoro became a student of Mihawk there's no conflict, no emotion and I don't think either would be able to go all out on one another.

Mihawk dying before Zoro vs Mihawk makes much more sense from a narrative sense even if Zoro vs Mihawk would look cool.

Think it will be the next Zoro fight.

Mihawk will go to meet Shanks after losing the Warlord tittle.

Them the SHP and the RHP will have some kind of conflict for the last Road poneglyph.

While this happens Zoro and Mihawk fight.

Zoro make his blades black beating Mihawk, and pehaps even breaking Yoru.

I think the showdown with Teach & Co won't take place in Laugh Tale (maybe Lodestar?), so Zoro vs Mihawk can happen somewhere along the way to the final island.

In summary:
1. Straw Hats vs Blackbeard Pirates
2. Zoro vs Mihawk --> WSS
3. Laugh Tale --> PK
4. Final War
So what would the SH be doing while zoro can mihawk happens or would mihawk specifically look for zoro to fight him

Every One Piece fan looks forward to Zoro vs Mihawk, but hardly anyone wonders where this fight will fit into the main story. We are already heading towards the end of Luffy and the Straw Hats' journey. We don't know what's up with Mihawk.

Will Zoro vs Mihawk happen before Final War?
Will Zoro vs Mihawk happen after the Final War?
Will Zoro vs Mihawk happen during the Final War?
Shiryu will kill Mihawk, will become the new WSS and so we will have Zoro vs Shiryu?
After the final war, in an epilogue.

So what would the SH be doing while zoro can mihawk happens or would mihawk specifically look for zoro to fight him
I have no idea what the exact sequence of events will be, but I think 1. the duel with Mihawk must follow the one with Shiryu and 2. Luffy must reach his goal after Zoro. So the place of the final showdown with Teach can't be Laugh Tale imo, also because I honestly wouldn't like anyone other than the Straw Hats to make it to the last island.

I have no idea what the exact sequence of events will be, but I think 1. the duel with Mihawk must follow the one with Shiryu and 2. Luffy must reach his goal after Zoro. So the place of the final showdown with Teach can't be Laugh Tale imo, also because I honestly wouldn't like anyone other than the Straw Hats to make it to the last island.
Why can’t zoro reach his goal without beating mihawk no one got their title by beating the previous owner