Status
Not open for further replies.
not a surprise.
What is there even to live for these days? Everything is getting destroyed.
Where are we even supposed to live in the future?!
growing up with the internet fucking sucks, i'm happy i had a few years before i started getting really into it, feel bad for the kids that have this shit on their hands before they can even read

another creation by humankind that is great and horrible at the same time

looking at people with better life conditions than yours 24/7 and hearing news about billionaires doing dumb stuff can make anyone stop giving a shit honestly

I think we are the most depressed generation.
:mrgo:
Oh yes, definitely but I think it's forcing awareness which I hope will help prevent more suicides... My father and I have seen a lot of suicides. I found a friend who'd committed a few years back.. Well actually it's almost 10 years ago now and it was gut wrenching the mental image has never really left me... I just hope this shit gets the attention and proper care it deserves 😢

looking at people with better life conditions than yours 24/7 and hearing news about billionaires doing dumb stuff can make anyone stop giving a shit honestly
Most of that is fake anyways.
When I got into the internet I was already rather 'old' and I never understood the hype around Facebook or WhatsApp. Never had these.

Oh yes, definitely but I think it's forcing awareness which I hope will help prevent more suicides... My father and I have seen a lot of suicides. I found a friend who'd committed a few years back.. Well actually it's almost 10 years ago now and it was gut wrenching the mental image has never really left me... I just hope this shit gets the attention and proper care it deserves 😢
The 'proper care' is to nit destroy everything that makes life worthwhile.
When society sucks it's only natural that people don't want to endure this.

C

Cruxroux

I have seen weird form of suicides. About 5 years ago. My father was posted in border sides. And we see regular terrorist attacks. And people over there used to commit suicide out of being scarred even at a warning signal that's something suspicious is up. I may not understand there condition as i was in well protected fortress. But it was horrying to see so many bodies on regular basis. And they the terorist actually strikes their body are not even worth watching. Such a sad world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.