Well this thinking went extinct.

It was with us till we were fighting to be at the top of food chain. and now we are at top of food chain and got out of it. now our goal is civilisation and we can't even do that correct. we Long lost that thinking
We are still fighting to be the top of the food chain, not with animals, but with other human fellows. In fact this is not a serious thing in the middle and lower classes, but god lord, most millionaires and uppers are like dogs, if they rly cared for civilisation, we would had mostly electric cars as the main source of transport 40-50 years ago, slavery would have been a thing of the past, but nah, lets do wars, fuck up the middle-lower classes, lets burn fossil fuels non stop, lets kill all the electrical engineers who comes up with alternatives, the profit of the few>>>>the rest.

I used to get trashed badddd when I started with dragon ball and now everyone and their dog watches it 😂 funnily enough a lot of anime fans used to hate one piece until it hit Netflix. Had many discussions with anime fans who trashed tf outta one piece and now they are like the biggest fans
Dumb people having dumb prejudice

I cannot believe Usopp went through several life or death situations in this arc yet absolutely zero observation growth. Was his observation even mentionned since Dressrosa ?:kaidowhat:
Guess "haki bloom" only benefit Oda's golden child
Would have been interesting to see villains get a haki bloom when they get put in life death situation by a main character, will never happen tho.

Hot take: Dark is overrated asf

Watched two seasons of it, and yes i understood it

but it was just so boring, there was no actual good story being told

it's just a bunch of people living in a city in different timelines and those timelines interacting

and told in the most confusing way to make normal people think they are "smart" for following it

I hate when people do that, use a simple plot for a story and write and produce it in the most complicated way to make people think it's kino just because of that

it's just pretentious

Hot take: Dark is overrated asf

Watched two seasons of it, and yes i understood it

it's just a bunch of people living in a city in different timelines and those timelines interacting

and told in the most confusing way to make it look like a show that feels normal people think they are "smart" for following it

I hate when people do that, use a simple plot for a story and write and produce it in the most complicated way to make people think it's kino just because of that

it's just pretentious
Rick and morty fans

Yup that.s my issue with that show.
I was just asking myself why. Why was this show even made. w
What do they even want to tell us.