Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn do you think oden fanboy(denjiro)let oden daughter sleep with other just to survive,he literally protect him
I dont think she slept with anyone personally. No bigger insult to Oden. But I think she has played her role long enough that is cannot be denied.

"Walk like a duck, quack like a duck... people are gunna think your a duck" it doesnt matter new because all of Wano knows her as a woman of pleasure... she could be a virgin, doesn't change the fact.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I've been saying male heir in the mix. The fact is she is presented as a prostitue. So whatever your reasoning is, is trash.

:holdthisl:
Lmao! She hasn't been presented as prostitute..lol

Stop reading two piece lmao:milaugh::milaugh:

This is what manga said about her(quoting from Wiki)

To the people of Wano, Hiyori became known as Komurasaki,working as an oiran of the dayu (太夫, dayū?) rank, the highest of all.

Since you don't understand difference between prostitute and orian them let me tell you Orian aren't prostitute.

In her intro chapter, Robin Said she has status of idol and celebrities

Also, during her into She has been described by a old veteran courtesan as the dream of all men (this is reference to what Hiyori said to zoro..see context)and perfection of all women in Wano with her fellow geishas also holding utmost respect for Komurasaki

Damn read one piece more carefully lmao

And,.stop handing L's you are embarrassing yourself. :gokulaugh:She isn't prostitute...:holdthisl:

Denjiro deserves to be next shogun !!The man is genius.

Momo is still kid , hiyori never handled adminstration .
next shogun is zoro , wano people will wait for his return after he finish his journey with PK , the difference here is that zoro will save wano and kill kaidou before he go not as Loden :pepelit:

momo will die in this battle by orochi hands as his father .:moonwalk:

So momo could be Shogun, but not acting ruler... so STEWARDS (Regeants) would take the role of leading Wano til he came of age... Perfect exactly what I figured. Shogun in name only but actually ruled by the 9RS would make the most sense.
Of course, he is the figurehead as a Kozuki, but policies will be decided by the scabbards anyway. Anything financial related will be Denjiro for example, military you have Kinemon or Ashura and so forth.
Kid is not gonna be relevant in the day to day business, most of the time he is gonna be schooled by them anyway.

Lmao! She hasn't been presented as prostitute..lol

Stop reading two piece lmao:milaugh::milaugh:

This is what manga said about her(quoting from Wiki)

To the people of Wano, Hiyori became known as Komurasaki,working as an oiran of the dayu (太夫, dayū?) rank, the highest of all.

Since you don't understand difference between prostitute and orian them let me tell you Orian aren't prostitute.

In her intro chapter, Robin Said she has status of idol and celebrities

Also, during her into She has been described by a old veteran courtesan as the dream of all men (this is reference to what Hiyori said to zoro..see context)and perfection of all women in Wano with her fellow geishas also holding utmost respect for Komurasaki

Damn read one piece more carefully lmao

And,.stop handing L's you are embarrassing yourself. :gokulaugh:She isn't prostitute...:holdthisl:
Lol can't even admit when your wrong lol

There is plenty proving you wrong

The chapter title is literally "Introducing Komuraskai the Oiran"

Oiran are prostitutes. A quick google search would show you are full of shit.

She isn't the prostitute
What do you mean "the prostitute".

Oiran (花魁) were historically high-ranking courtesans in Japan.[1] Oiran were considered a type of yūjo (遊女) "woman of pleasure" or prostitute. However, they were distinguished from ordinary yūjo in that they were entertainers highly-trained in the traditional arts, and had a greater degree of choice in who their customers would be

Reborn

Lol can't even admit when your wrong lol

There is plenty proving you wrong

The chapter title is literally "Introducing Komuraskai the Oiran"

Oiran are prostitutes. A quick google search would show you are full of shit.

Sigh!

It seems Picking up context isn't your cup of tea lmao taking things at face value:milaugh::milaugh:

And, oda says one can piece is for teenager
:milaugh:

Reborn

What do you mean "the prostitute".

Oiran (花魁) were historically high-ranking courtesans in Japan.[1] Oiran were considered a type of yūjo (遊女) "woman of pleasure" or prostitute. However, they were distinguished from ordinary yūjo in that they were entertainers highly-trained in the traditional arts, and had a greater degree of choice in who their customers would be
Context dude....in wano plot the context of Hiyori has been set up as top notch Beauty skilled in entertainment....

Remember this girl....this panel cements what Hiyori role was

J

Jo_Ndule

Sigh!

It seems Picking up context isn't your cup of tea lmao taking things at face value:milaugh::milaugh:

And, oda says one can piece is for teenager
:milaugh:
Komusaraki is a prostitute since oiran are prostitutes /women of pleasure that pleases high ranking men
Just cause she fooled/tricked those high ranking men and didn't have sex,
It doesn't mean She wasn't working as woman of pleasure/prostitute

Context dude....in wano plot the context of Hiyori has been set up as top notch Beauty skilled in entertainment....

Remember this girl....this panel cements what Hiyori role was
One does not exclude the other. She is a powerful and entertaining prostitute, and as a tayu can reject anyone she wants, which she probably did.
Does not change the fact that oiran is a prostitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.