BLEACH's stage at AnimeJapan 2020!!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

TURN THE 6 UPSIDE DOWN IT'S A 9 NOW, FINALLY SEEING MY FAVORITE SCHUTZSTAFFEL BIRD IN FULL GLORY

I'm little bit more excited for Burn The Witch serializations and potential CFYOW adaption since Kubo has always been better at SOL drama writing but you ain't heard it from me when bleach stans ask who said
People better respect Lille Barro soon. This is a special notice for you @Haoshoku lmao.

Gonna read Burn the Witch this weekend after hearing this, and I'm hyped for Bleach and the possibility for CFYOW to be adapted. Just give us an OVA and I'll be incredibly happy. Wanna see Tokinada and Aura shaking down Quincy, Espada and Shinigami Captains

People better respect Lille Barro soon. This is a special notice for you @Haoshoku lmao.

Gonna read Burn the Witch this weekend after hearing this, and I'm hyped for Bleach and the possibility for CFYOW to be adapted. Just give us an OVA and I'll be incredibly happy. Wanna see Tokinada and Aura shaking down Quincy, Espada and Shinigami Captains
Hao doesn't like Lille?How come I never heard of this before? absolute blasphemy, I'm revoking his bleach fan card until he stops capping:whitepress:

H

Haoshoku

Hao doesn't like Lille?How come I never heard of this before? absolute blasphemy, I'm revoking his bleach fan card until he stops capping:whitepress:
as for favorites, out of the Espada my picks would be Ulquiorra, Halibel, Grimmjow and Nel. For the sternritter it would be Bambietta, Bazz B, Lile (this mans is a goat sniper), and As Nodt.
:watchout: I never capped on this one.

H

Haoshoku

While we're on it, what fight are you guys most hyped seeing animated?
Some underrated ones:

Toshiro got his ass kicked in this one

Lille is cool and all, until he turned into that chicken shit.... :lusalty: