• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

No. Doflamingo is proof that Kong gun is beyond Elephant gun
Im talking about Elephant Gattling

>The only gattling Doffy blocked was g2's.
>Cracker blocked g2 gattling, then his clones were blocking/stalling Kong organ (boundman gattling) ,
>kata trashed g2 gattling then blocked/guard up against Black mamba (Snakeman gattling)

Elephant gattling crushed half of Noah,
I'm sure the more g3 luffy punches, it might overpower one clone/doffy spiderweb guard

Cracker was definitely struggling and my god i feel like a broken record, when did anyone say that they're supposed to be fucking equal?
And when the fuck did i say you said they are equal? You literally claimed they are not too far apart, and i said they are not comparable.

It´s literally Cracker´s usual face, where is the struggle?

Getting pushed back with the shield and not putting a dent on it and completely wrecking the shield plus sending the dude behind it flying are completely two different things, so yes, not comparable.

Before you feel like a broken record, know what you wrote and other people wrote.

Well I'm someone who believes that Gear third attacks are actually not that far off from a regular Kong gun.
:kayneshrug:

It's inefficient because of the speed but Gear 3 is still very powerful!
Which he could make it useful by combining Gear 2+ Gear 3 with Advanced Armament Haki and Future Sight.

Future Sight shouls make his Gear 3 attacks more useful due to increase in precision and accuracy.

He mastered Gear 2 and Gear 3 post timeskip. Him not using the combo above is Oda nerfing him.

If Kidd can still rival current Luffy (post Katakuri fight, Future Sight, advanced CoA Luffy)

Then that means Kidd left the timeskip FAR stronger than Luffy
Kidd ~ Current Luffy
Kidd > pre Udon/ad CoA Luffy
Kidd >> pre Future Sight Luffy
Kidd >>> post TS Luffy
they dont realize they sound exactly like zoro fans yet they act like they are more credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.