Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Why? How can you not like Tama enslaving the Smile user? Or a bunch of nobodies fodder samirai running all over the place wasting panel time? Or irrelevant Wano characters have longer flashbacks with much more substance that the main villain Kaido? Or the rushed long awaited fights? Or sidelining your main characters for Samurai shit? Or two Yonkos not even one of them having awakening? Or the bunch of asspulls and magical bandaids the good guys have plenty of?

How can you not like this peak fiction of an arc/raid!? You're just a big hater and Goda denier!

I blame myself for expecting anything different from Oda than the usual bread and butter arc progression.
Had I known it would just be some generic One Piece arc, but longer, maybe I could have enjoyed it a lot more.
Silly me for expecting an epic conclusion for a multi-arc build up.

G

Gorosei Informer

I blame myself for expecting anything different from Oda than the usual bread and butter arc progression.
Had I known it would just be some generic One Piece arc, but longer, maybe I could have enjoyed it a lot more.
Silly me for expecting an epic conclusion for a multi-arc build up.
Absolutely 100% mood and relatable. I feel lie in a long term abusive long distance relationship with Oda and well his writing actually specifically.

25 years of One Piece this year. After nearly 23 years of the anime too or whatever, Toei got hacked and lost everything apparently too.

I also remember the KyoAni studio fire, that was completely fucked up and Evil too, especially as it was deliberate arson too apparently.