Cope even harder with your dead resin theory.
I've never heard of the Resin fruit creating the Red Line before, wow. I definitely need to hear more about that! Considering DFs originate from a DF tree or so, a Resin fruit could signify the 1st Devil Fruit or the one naturally closest to the tree then? Tree resin? Sap sap no mi incoming?
Don't play this game with me.

I think Lalo or the cartel are going to kill Howard due to some mishap with Kim and Jimmy's shenanigans. Kim is going to go to prison. Not sure what's going to happen to Lalo
Didn't think about Howard getting in the line of fire cause of an accident in Kim/Saul plan, it's possible

As for Kim, I'm 90% sure that she'll get a vacuum filter. That ticket in the last episode was sus... but could also be misleading

Lalo is definitely going for a trip to Belize, if you know what I mean
And either Gus or Mike is getting him the ticket

Love Mike.
But man.....
Lalo is just built different.
Werner....ZIIIIIIIIEGLLEEEER.
LMAO
Salamanca genes peak

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Didn't think about Howard getting in the line of fire cause of an accident in Kim/Saul plan, it's possible

As for Kim, I'm 90% sure that she'll get a vacuum filter. That ticket in the last episode was sus... but could also be misleading

Lalo is definitely going for a trip to Belize, if you know what I mean
And either Gus or Mike is getting him the ticket

Salamanca genes peak
Varga was also an amazing character.
Legit was a "better Jesse".
Don't @ at me.

Lalo gets killed by gus in the lab
Kim’s plan backfires and she blames jimmy
Howard walks away free as he’s an innocent party in all of this
Favoring Gus over Mike, we never saw him so obsessed and scared by one guy like he is with Lalo
Yeah Kim ain't going to prison or dying, she's going away