Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this chapter everyone is showing off with zoro chillin...

Scabbards....

Denjiro

Luffy, kidd and law

Kanjuro

Beast pirates

I won't be surprised if next chapter we see zoro saying"Alright Folks! You got my attention now move on with plan":finally:
His plan is to use his raw strenght and kill the creature, only legit one. Tricks don't work against Kaido.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Denjiro got so much hype for easily blocking a 720 pound canon :finally:

I'm sure Zoro will try to take on King all by himself, but will he be able to prevail? I'm not so sure, maybe he really needs help from a really powerful person like Denjiro :wellwell: Oda is also hyping him up so much :steef:
He is hyping him just like he hyped Smoothie and other BM ministers...

And,we know what happened with them:myman:

Bogard

You can't win
In this chapter everyone is showing off with zoro chillin...

Scabbards....

Denjiro

Luffy, kidd and law

Kanjuro

Beast pirates

I won't be surprised if next chapter we see zoro saying"Alright Folks! You got my attention now move on with plan":finally:
Zoro was just busy questioning "that guy is..." when he saw Kyoshiro and the auction trio flexing :yasu:

I'm sure Zoro will try to take on King all by himself, but will he be able to prevail?
Zoro doesnt lose his fights. He's not like Luffy who fights the same guy for multiple rounds and then wins. Zoro fights Daz bones who he cannot even injure the same way luffy fights Crocodile who he also canot even injure but the difference is Oda makes sure Zoro wins there and then. No multiple rounds.

If Zoro literally cannot beat king by himself then Oda just won't make him fight king. Simple as that.

And all the head canons in the world will explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.