Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
A heavily wounded Zoro, with a hole through him, for reference check what happened to Ace when he had a hole in him, had his wound aggravated by applying fake healing oil that that aggravated his wound even further and having the wound pulled upon, whilst being distracted and mentally unnerved due to seeking vengeance, something he never does, whilst also running to get Toko, for reference remember Luffy huffing when he ran to Doflamingo's palace, thus aggravating the wound even more and taxing himself even more, made Kyoshiro retreat under the guise of trying to protect Orochi.

I've adjusted my scaling a bit
1 sword Zoro>Kyoshiro=2 sword nerfed wounded, aggravating his wound by applying fake remedy and being pulled upon, stamina taxed, mentally unnerved Zoro>>>>Luffy/Law/Kidd

:yasu:

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
True, but he made it look really easy :suresure: Zoro definitely knew he would have to use a lot of strength just to keep up with Denjiro :steef:
Headcannon....

A brief clash of that type is used to hype a character.. that's all.

Zoro would take on king and would participate against kaido. Denjiro can only follow his lead from now...

His only Chance was to stay as an antagonist but........

A heavily wounded Zoro, with a hole through him, for reference check what happened to Ace when he had a hole in him, had his wound aggravated by applying fake healing oil that and having the wound pulled upon, whilst being distracted and mentally unnerved due to seeking vengeance, something he never does, whilst also running to get Toko, for reference remember Luffy huffing when he ran to Doflamingo's palace, thus aggravating the wound even more and taxing himself even more, made Kyoshiro retreat under the guise of trying to protect Orochi.

I've adjusted my scaling a bit
1 sword Zoro>Kyoshiro=2 sword nerfed wounded, aggravating his wound by applying fake remedy and being pulled upon, stamina taxed, mentally unnerved Zoro>>>>Luffy/Law/Kidd

:yasu:
Luffy was fighting the whole day in Dressrossa. His WCI feets are far better than Zoro feets

Status
Not open for further replies.