Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kuroshika

Gorosei made Kuzan leave the navy : a thought

I’ve been thinking recently that Kuzan and Sakazuki together are quite over powered, and I thought “what if the gorosei actually made Kuzan ans Sakazuki fight in hope one would end up killing the other so the navy would be weaker and easier to control” ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Gorosei made Kuzan leave the navy : a thought

I’ve been thinking recently that Kuzan and Sakazuki together are quite over powered, and I thought “what if the gorosei actually made Kuzan ans Sakazuki fight in hope one would end up killing the other so the navy would be weaker and easier to control” ?
Wouldn’t they want Kizaru dead too then? He wasn’t even in that scuffle.
So what if he is??? :pepeanger: Katakuri>>>Admirals :feelsokeman:(y)
Post automatically merged:

Don't disrespect Katakuri :pepeke:(n)
katakuri can’t even touch the Admiral candidates, donut boy would be petrified in fear if he met any admirals

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don't mind him. He is salty that king as of now has shown nothing to match Katakuri FS. Lol
King is a low top tier whose speed catches entire Yonkou crew by surprise.

katakuri lost to luffy with better coa, coo, awakening. all these things that admirals prob have better than katakuri himself. They prob turn him inside out if they are serious.
Very cool Lanji

Rofl Katakuri got ass whooped by a Luffy nowhere near admiral lvl
G4 can already fight with the admirals lmao. Also if you reread the fight Katakuri literally let Luffy win :suresure:

Imagine thinking that Admirals are Yonko level :pepeke:

katakuri can’t even touch the Admiral candidates, donut boy would be petrified in fear if he met any admirals
Marco could already fight with the admirals and so can Katakuri :feelsokeman:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Fleet admiral despite having all the resources and man power of navy and warlords was petrified in fear just by not knowing the strength of wano samurais so I can't imagine how he would react facing Katakuri one on one.. Lmao

katakuri lost to luffy with better coa, coo, awakening. all these things that admirals prob have better than katakuri himself. They prob turn him inside out if they are serious.
Anyone will lose to that thick plot armor of our MC.

What funny is that Katakuri only lost to Luffy (who had G4 level AP, snakeman speed and god tier endurance) who even escape from mirror world to recover his Haki.

But three Admirals together failed to finish pre ts Luffy in MF ze ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.