Status
Not open for further replies.
Copium, like water, has 3 physical states, but its ways of being consumed are broader than the ways of consuming water. You can consume copium with a pipe, inhale copium, inject copium into the blood, the possibilities are endless. We can even inject copium into the ears. All to reduce the sadness of being a One Piece fan. I like to consume with food to mix the sensations, while I eat to satiate my hunger, I consume copium to satiate my sadness. Copium is not just a consumable, it's a philosophical art.
Damn, I'm convinced.

From today on I'm a strong believer of Copium greatness.

King would have done the same - there wasn't that much between Luffy and Ivankov pre-timeskip. Her powers were more support than offense.

Akainu is strong - very very strong - but I don't think he competes with any of the Yonko alone. Of course he may have gotten stronger since then (winning hard fights does that).
Idk chief, Jimbei was cocky around Katakuri but considered fighting Akainu suicide.

@DJOMOLO @Tejas
Y’all need to reread Marineford after Ace dies.
Akainu’s portrayal against high tiers after that point is pretty insane.

Here’s him blitzing and one shotting Ivankov.
Seriously commanders level don't feel like much when you realize even luffy came out of WCI at almost yc1 level and kaido One shotted him. the difference between captain and yc1 is toooo much. its pointless to even use commanders showing how much they can take on. ashura took out Jack and nine scrabbards were against kaido. yet he didn't even flinch much. it's not that akainu or kaido is stronger or weaker. it's the commander that are too weak. can't even use them to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.