Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
To be clear, the vote from T-Pein was the key, because T-Pein wouldn't make that vote unless he was confident someone else would come and vote Ultra in return. There is only one way he can be sure of that.

Nah, that sheeping at the end was really incriminating. There's no feasible way to look at that and say that he and Pein weren't trying to save Ekko.
No, I knew T-pein was but Indigo was a 50/50, my big problem was that there was no conversion annoucement. I shouldnt have expected it to begin with.

And Indigo/Pein and Doc were like the 3 stooges for the last 2 cycles going after Ratchet,etc. Didnt surprise me that Indigo would do that even though it was highly scummy.

It's simple maths. The moment three townies were alive, to three mafia, the game was over. With two kills last night, it doesn't change a thing.
We wouldn't kill two last night

We were bluffing

we did bounty hunt gun and faction kill

but we had no super kills, no rolecrushes

if town roleblocked + protected we couldn't get either

so we had to try both kills, otherwise we could've losed the next DP

we didn't expect town to just give up and not even use their abilities

Ratchet

We wouldn't kill two last night

We were bluffing

we did bounty hunt gun and faction kill

but we had no super kills, no rolecrushes

if town roleblocked + protected we couldn't get either

so we had to try both kills, otherwise we could've losed the next DP

we didn't expect town to just give up and not even use their abilities
Two players died last night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not cool? I fully maintain that it was malicious, and I maintain what I said about it. You said so yourself, I don't need to go drag up the quotes about how you wanted me to suffer etc etc. You saw my frustration in the third senate and made the concious decision to fan that and make it worse and worse, culminating in the last Day Phase. Not because it gave you a better chance of winning, but because you wanted to play for spite over something I've never even done to you. You're telling me I've kept players alive just to see them suffer in games when I'm Scum? Nope, I never have. I can bring up one example right now - when Fuji was sick in the Bravely Default game. I could use "within the bounds of the game" to instigate there and make it worse for him, maybe even get him to modkill himself, but I didn't, because there are lines drawn where you don't play to be actively malicious towards another player. It's a line you clearly have no regard for.

I don't mind insults. I don't mind flaming. I do enough of both, more than enough probably. I'm well aware of this, consider it a personality flaw. But I've never saw someone getting more and more frustrated and decided that it would be funny to make it worse and worse for them. I said I'm done, I'm done. I don't accept it as "banter" because it wasn't, and we all know it. I've nothing further to say on this, except that everything I said earlier I stand by, in full.
you always had the option to step back and come back later. your frustration was on the council mechanic being unfair to town in day 3. in day 4 u didnt seem frustrated. u were casually playing, even afked half the day and watched as me and ultra duked it out. where is the frustration?

there was always a better night kill than u. always. also u were always decently lynchable, until melkor result came n3 which made it hard.

did i enjoy town suffering this game? yes. they deserved it for yeeting 2 of our members day 1 and 2. we suffered too. town suffering despite that day 1 and 2 means mafia played well the rest of the game. i decided to leave u for the finale instead of n4 kill u. ur role was fodder. rather kill pero and tac that night since they can protect and we need every kill we can have.

i said im done too. what was your reply? you just straight up ignored it. i dont care about emotions during the game anymore. i learned this from u among other ppl. u saw players get frustrated and u dont care either. there is no reason to be hypocrite about it now. your day 4 did not sound frustrated at all despite saying i am done the day b4 it. that was your getting pissed at the council mechanic.

you can legit put me on ignore if its my posts that triggered your emotions, even though they should not. you always kept saying to keep a cool head. you lost your cool and town crumbled soon afterward. you have to give credit to mafia for being able to piss off the entire player base and win. that means we did our job correctly, and none of it was through excessive flaming/cursing/crying/ragequitting etc...

you thought its malacious from your PoV but im not forcing u to stay and play or read my posts. you could of just lynched me there lots of times and got rid of all my nonsense. you knew i was scum from like day 3. allowing me to manipulate the game and players emotions is not yours only to blame. i just happen to have the high ground eventually with my team pulling me through and town being hesitant to get rid of me once and for all. game could of went sideways pretty easily

D

Dragomir

I hope this game doesn't sour any relationships with you guys. @Ekkologix the spite stuff you were doing to Ratchet was not cool. That's the objective truth. @Ratchet Ekko might be an idiot sometimes but he has a good heart. Given some time, I hope you can find it in you to forgive him and you two can be friends again.

@Joygirl and @Kagurashii have taught us that we should never let mafia get in the way of forming friendships or strengthening bonds.

Ratchet

None of this has anything to do with what I'm saying. I'm saying your treatment of players, me this time, was dogshit, and I have no interest in engaging with people who treat their fellow players like dogshit. You keep saying I've done this, and I've done that. I've never gone out of my way to cause another player to suffer to get some kicks out of it. You did, hence, we're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.