Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I hope this game doesn't sour any relationships with you guys. @Ekkologix the spite stuff you were doing to Ratchet was not cool. That's the objective truth. @Ratchet Ekko might be an idiot sometimes but he has a good heart. Given some time, I hope you can find it in you to forgive him and you two can be friends again.

@Joygirl and @Kagurashii have taught us that we should never let mafia get in the way of forming friendships or strengthening bonds.
i dont think i spited here more so than challenging myself to be able to win against him without killing him. i want to improve my own play and i want to stop just killing good players right off the bat and let them play too. i want to be able to simply play better and not have to do that.

i treated him like a normal player here. he is lynchable so i left him. his role is weak so i was not compelled to kill it. and he provides a safety net tunnel for my mate tpein so we did not need to kill him at all

the extra stuff were added benefit. i wanted to see how far i can make ratchet struggle to carry town even if he is alive. hes obviously not to blame. his reads were correct from like day 3. but town is a team game and we just happen to be the better team here

Emil

Certified Memelord
None of this has anything to do with what I'm saying. I'm saying your treatment of players, me this time, was dogshit, and I have no interest in engaging with people who treat their fellow players like dogshit. You keep saying I've done this, and I've done that. I've never gone out of my way to cause another player to suffer to get some kicks out of it. You did, hence, we're done.
well we see it differently then
can u identify what caused u to suffer here exactly?

D

Dragomir

i dont think i spited here more so than challenging myself to be able to win against him without killing him. i want to improve my own play and i want to stop just killing good players right off the bat and let them play too. i want to be able to simply play better and not have to do that.

i treated him like a normal player here. he is lynchable so i left him. his role is weak so i was not compelled to kill it. and he provides a safety net tunnel for my mate tpein so we did not need to kill him at all

the extra stuff were added benefit. i wanted to see how far i can make ratchet struggle to carry town even if he is alive. hes obviously not to blame. his reads were correct from like day 3. but town is a team game and we just happen to be the better team here
The issue here isn't your actions or lack thereof on Ratchet, it's the mindset of "I want to make him suffer out of revenge" that you had.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The issue here isn't your actions or lack thereof on Ratchet, it's the mindset of "I want to make him suffer out of revenge" that you had.
that might not have been the right words to say / was not meant in a malacious way. its just meant as form of banter / seeing if i can put him in same postion that hes put me in the past b4

im done killing good players early game now. they always flip weak roles and i get fuked by leaving strong roles alive. i learned this from shrike in ratchets game. just hunt PRs. it doenst matter who the player is. i need to learn to play better to not get caught by them thats all. killing them is not playing better its just avoiding them

i think this day 3 here was one of my worst ever. luckily we managed to pull it off in day 4. i went from like 700 messages to 1.1k just to do that

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
24 hours in. Claims, generally, should be pursued at the halfway point in a Day, to give ample time for discussion, counter claims and another lynch becoming viable. At the time of me asking, you were the most viable lynch, hence why I requested it. What I was proposing was the optimal route to playing with claims, whereas unfortunately players in this game prefer to randomly lynch at the end of the day phase and hope it works out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
which is why the mafia kills were weird this game too

we nailed cop day 1 because i decided against killing ratchet and wanted to kill yo tan since i felt hes hinting it / he was getting good town read by others

i think our night actions this game were rly good. they made for the lack of threadplay day 1 and 3

"It's times like this that I really feel like shutting down."
You are C-3PO!
[Passive - Bad Liar] -
Threepio is quite incapable of lying. He panics when in danger and can be very talkative. You may never lie about your role. If asked to claim, you have to do so.

[Active - Many Languages] - Threepio is well-versed in millions of languages and can speak them all fluently. You may target a player to learn the "language" of their role. You learn about one active ability they possess. [3-shots]

[Active - Tizzy] - Threepio gets himself into quite a tizzy when he's afraid and can cause a lot of confusion. Activate this ability at night and if visited, you will start rambling in fear and confuse your visitor. Your visitor's action will be randomly redirected elsewhere. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Republic
lmao that passive, i would feel so much pain having to follow that one

Next time listen to me

i think instead of straight up tunnelling someone u should engange more with other topics and ppl, they might be more willing to follow if u make a proper case

didnt understand why some ppl were so focused on Anakin, a bodyguard type like u mightve guessed that he needs protection if u look at the first mafia role that flipped, i think that one could just kill if someone claimed, ur role seemed like a counted to that one to protect Anakin (i havent read ur role yet so im going by what uve been claiming in thread)

Congrats to the winners btw, was following the game a bit since #memes haha

Emil

Certified Memelord
also weeb game leaving kiwi alive just cuz shes inactive when she hinted strong role was just a disaster

always get rid of strong roles now. fook the players

thats how im playing scum from here on out. you might see a weird ass aries night 1 kill even

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

i think instead of straight up tunnelling someone u should engange more with other topics and ppl, they might be more willing to follow if u make a proper case

didnt understand why some ppl were so focused on Anakin, a bodyguard type like u mightve guessed that he needs protection if u look at the first mafia role that flipped, i think that one could just kill if someone claimed, ur role seemed like a counted to that one to protect Anakin (i havent read ur role yet so im going by what uve been claiming in thread)

Unfirtunately I don't have fun doing that. Although I know that's what most players do.

And tbh this is the first time I see a passive bodyguard ability. I really tried to get him lynched to save my hide.

with spoilers or no spoilers?
did you Think ratchet was town?

Status
Not open for further replies.