Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dragomir wud u have told us how the neighbor chat would look if we ask u?

cuz it was too incriminating we surely wudnt use it on anyone if we know how the chat is initiated. i hope u were allowed to tell us. its a big mistake we didnt ask

also weeb game leaving kiwi alive just cuz shes inactive when she hinted strong role was just a disaster

always get rid of strong roles now. fook the players

thats how im playing scum from here on out. you might see a weird ass aries night 1 kill even
fosucing on roles over players is the way to go, full #support on this haha

with spoilers or no spoilers?
did you Think ratchet was town?
i thought ratchet was town, his posts did sound different compared to GoT & Weebs
but i also thought u were town, idk why i guess u were just in my blind spot, lol happens a lot for some reason, might be cause im focused on other players

D

Dragomir

If you guys enjoyed this game then I hope you will be willing to play my next one. I will be hosting another game over the summer (don't have a specific ETA yet). It will be the last ever game I will host. I would appreciate it a lot if you guys could sign up for it.

Hold up! I'm receiving a call from someone! They're saying: "Tell those ladies and gents down there in the Star Wars game thread that this is a can't miss game. It's a cant-fooking-miss game, eh? It's gonna be a good one, of Drago's best, eh? If you understand that, then let them know and business shall be booming. That's by order of the Peaky fooking Blinders."

Well, guys, there's that. Stay tuned!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

i thought ratchet was town, his posts did sound different compared to GoT & Weebs
but i also thought u were town, idk why i guess u were just in my blind spot, lol happens a lot for some reason, might be cause im focused on other players
ratchet was town

If you guys enjoyed this game then I hope you will be willing to play my next one. I will be hosting another game over the summer (don't have a specific ETA yet). It will be the last ever game I will host. I would appreciate it a lot if you guys could sign up for it.

Hold up! I'm receiving a call from someone! They're saying: "Tell those ladies and gents down there in the Star Wars game thread that this is a can't miss game. It's a cant-fooking-miss game, eh? It's gonna be a good one, of Drago's best, eh? If you understand that, then let them know and business shall be booming. That's by order of the Peaky fooking Blinders."

Is this the game that i can help you with? :sweat:

Auto sign me in

Emil

Certified Memelord

while it would be poetic to end ur host run in a peaky blinder game finale, i hope u still continue hosting. i dont know why u r retiring. maybe a break could help? you cant retire just after we got used to ur hosting style. cmon now tiredpepe

Emil

Certified Memelord

tpein had some really towny posts here and there. he rekt the thread

we nailed cop day 1 because i decided against killing ratchet and wanted to kill yo tan since i felt hes hinting it / he was getting good town read by others
I should've been protected smh

GG you guys. Though i feel you benefitted more from T vs T stuff that went on but you guys did well to stay out of spotlight. Also spot on night actions,, i wanted to cop you N1 and Juliet was going to push you D2 so you got the right players out.

@T-Pein™ i think you blended in most perfectly. Had not been for Ekko save vote you'd not be sussed until the very end. MVP well earned my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.