it is most probably not...if oda decides to name it as awakening...it just proves he couldn't plan better...and just revealed it to be awakening(such a lame one) just to cover up his loose ends
why not it makes sense, since her powers affect other people than her , MC for example showed only that she can give some of her life to make homies but never showed soul pocus

BMPs>>>Beast pirates in terms of both danger feeling and build up.
Wci was a far better arc for the villians as this arc for Kaido and his troup.
As old member of OJ, I never forget how everyone was hyped because of strong Cracker was or how insane the enraged army was.
Teaparty was peakfiction post timeskip, finally villians who trash beat down the Heroes, we probably never see such thing again in the manga. Just like this arc what Oda did to the beast pirates, it was like they been the underdogs not the strawhats.

Kaido and Big mom!!
Both didn´t used awakening, you can´t imagine this, yet you have Kaido with soo much knowledge about awakening yet he can´t use it?
:josad::josad:
100% , its crazy how my perception of cracker and katakuri changed after wano
am actually more impressed by them after this arc
than I was in the arc where I saw them for the first time

perhaps I thought they would be blown out of the water later from other commanders
but they werent really.

kaido's zoan army should have felt more formidable than this as well
all of them are ability users . it just wasnt stressed enough

Why is it the best bet when Kaidou literally said to Gear 5 Luffy "we call this awakening" meaning whatever strongest move Kaidou uses is sure to be awakening...
Just imagine you are the author....pretty much all the awakening which is known is highlighted very well...and it has even played the most important role....And you as an author will not just not do anything with Kaido's awakening not mention or hint that this is his awakening...make it different that his usual style during the whole battle?....that just doesn't seem to be what I expect from any author.......but who knows...oda sucks badly at a lot of things.... he might just say its awakening just to shut up questions.

Not really

awakening is rare concept and whenever it was used, oda clearly highlighted it - doffy, kata, Law, kidd and luffy.

However, in kaido case nothing of sort happened. Kaido being a zoan and oda not highlighting awakening of zoan doesn't make sense

So it's safe to assume that kaido actually know about awakening but oda didn't give awakening to kaido
Just imagine you are the author....pretty much all the awakening which is known is highlighted very well...and it has even played the most important role....And you as an author will not just not do anything with Kaido's awakening not mention or hint that this is his awakening...make it different that his usual style during the whole battle?....that just doesn't seem to be what I expect from any author.......but who knows...oda sucks badly at a lot of things.... he might just say its awakening just to shut up questions.
i disagree with you, the fact that Kaidou mentioned "we" call this awakening, that is the proof. Crocodile said Zoan Awakening made the zoan users more resilient. Doflamingo said Zoan Awakening affect the surrounding. Both happened to Kaidou. So even if no one else mentioned "hey Kaidou uses his awakening" and Kaidou loses here, then it is his awakening.