Fuck, looking at this I can't deny the fact that Gear 5 looks extremely pleasing to the eyes. It's just a shame Oda had to shit on its great design by making the abilities it yields to Luffy ridiculously stupid... I mean the consequences this looney-tune reality bending shit will have for future fights is insane.
again with the looney tunes shit? you have two options: please stop this no sense trolling or start an intensive course on reading and comprehension for gods sake

Fuck, looking at this I can't deny the fact that Gear 5 looks extremely pleasing to the eyes. It's just a shame Oda had to shit on its great design by making the abilities it yields to Luffy ridiculously stupid... I mean the consequences this looney-tune reality bending shit will have for future fights is insane.
there is no reality bending....anyways, we will get to know more in the future...

he has a legitimate opinion, and wano arc is still quite good when binged, even if it has some flaws. i’d say it’s a standard one piece arc. the main problem with wano is that it lasted too long and lots of theories became headcanon without even making any sense storywise
I never denied the legitimacy of his opinion, I just think it's a very bad one. People like you can continue defending the arc and acting like it only has a few problems but that's not true. The amount of things you can critique that is straight up trash storytelling without nitpicking is crazy, and the peak moments of the arc hold up poorly to other major arcs in the story.

there is no reality bending....anyways, we will get to know more in the future...
There clearly is... have you been paying attention to the previous chapter? The eyes of characters other than Luffy have become cartoon like and he essentially became Air Jesus for a chapter when he was able to run in the sky. He can do anything.

I never denied the legitimacy of his opinion, I just think it's a very bad one. People like you can continue defending the arc and acting like it only has a few problems but that's not true. The amount of things you can critique that is straight up trash storytelling without nitpicking is crazy, and the peak moments of the arc hold up poorly to other major arcs in the story.
i’m not defending wano, i think it’s a standard one piece arc with huge magnitude. Some choices from Oda were terrible i must agree, but overall it’s not that bad, especially the themes and the preparation to onigashima raid