Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

It reminds ne of what Fairy Fail did with 2 of its strongest villains in the final arc. Somewhat Madara levels of broken ones. They both literally suicide IIRC. At least one did anyway definitely.
Madara actually served as the villain throughout the series. and almost fucked everyone one by one. it was just asspull kaguya plot that left him there. and for him it wasn't suicide, getting jinchuriki extracted will eventually lead to your death.

and yea fairy tail, it's better in their series if villain commit sicide. I would rather watch them dying themsevles than one of faries pulling i have my firneds and power comes surging in out of no where.

There's no possible way to do it right lol. Oh the guy who failed to kill himself for 20 years can do it all of a sudden. Nothing changed about his power or toughness and he's not suicidal anymore because of Luffy, but he can do it now. Retarded lol
I mean if he really wanted to kill himself he could just coat a sword in adCoC and stab himself. I've always believed he wanted to die in a grand battle, but we need Oda to actually write it into the story

Status
Not open for further replies.