Status
Not open for further replies.
LegendMac is one of the worst for this too. I remember the extremely clickbait titles and hundreds of ads on his videos.

Now Ohara, Grandline Review and Morj do the same thing and make massive bank off it, especially GLR and Ohara.

At least Morj is more restrained than those two though at least, a little less obnoxious and doesn't spam videos with also awful, overedited, cringy, clickbait thumbnails too.

I heard a rumour that Ohara (Not Artur/Library of Ohara) steals theories from the Japanese community of OP and even Yuderon and passes them off as his own after translating them.

This could be just anti Ohara slander ofc and thus fake news but I wouldn't be surprised either. Theory stealing has been rampant in the OP community for years especially on YouTube.

GLR is so much worse lately and his new smug, self fellating, cringy, weird channel doesn't help.

It's so bad lately even the main and meme subreddits are openly making fun of and complaining about OP youtubers now!
He had Yuderon's permission.
He even interviewed him.
He always says it when the theory was started by someone else, and he adds his own point of view and assumptions to it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Man zkk , zunesha , mt fuji , luffy pulling something aside from punches would have been so great.

but we get a suicide from world strongest creature.
It reminds ne of what Fairy Fail did with 2 of its strongest villains in the final arc. Somewhat Madara levels of broken ones. They both literally suicide IIRC. At least one did anyway definitely.

G

Gorosei Informer

He had Yuderon's permission.
He even interviewed him.
He always says it when the theory was started by someone else, and he adds his own point of view and assumptions to it.
So someone really was spreading misinformation and slander after all. Which I just contributed too ironically lol.

Good to know anyway then, I have some respect for him then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.