Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god do i have to spell it out again I clearly quoted the carnage action which was the same exact color that you posted just prior then you were the only person who acknowledged and reacted to it..

doesn’t matter you’re just playing dumb here now no wonder why SK was annoyed with you.
Not playing dumb, I didnt understand what you mean and it makes sense given you jumped through multiple hoops to try and link this “slip” up.

Why shouldnt I react to a Carnage WU? As for me using the red for townies to demonstrate my point its simply because red is associated with mafia.

And dont prop up SKs reasoning as if he was correct.

People say that I had no read, but I had a read on joygirl for her aggressive attitude vs middnight, and later an ability of mid was redirected by a vampire after he targeted joygirl.

People say that I had no read, but I had a read on joygirl for her aggressive attitude vs middnight, and later an ability of mid was redirected by a vampire after he targeted joygirl.
You think Joygirl as Vampire (CL most likely) would go out like that to get 1 town lynched just to get vigged minutes later?

Status
Not open for further replies.