Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

People say that I had no read, but I had a read on joygirl for her aggressive attitude vs middnight, and later an ability of mid was redirected by a vampire after he targeted joygirl.
You are only repeating yourself. This round has 31 players and according to Flowa up to 4 different scum groups and still you have no single other scum read? Being that fixated on just one player doesn´t help you currently. Others were suspicious of me too but I already claimed and there were WUs that proved it. You´re not looking for other possible mafs, you´re not even trying to save yourself by convincing us to go for another candidate.

Like are you dumb I haven’t even been able to read anything outside of the last 20 pgs idk how much clearer I have to state I’ve been on fucking vacation since the start of the game like is that so hard to comprehend?
Ive been confirmed since the first few pages Muu, I know you were on vacation heck I told Flower to cut you some slack bro.

The wagon of 8 votes without counter wagon is scary when the votes are piling up so fast. We need a cw.
Who do you want?
Tbh, other than Buki, idk. Maybe Aron since he did the same thing Buki did and he seems to be inactive now. I got this feeling bunch of scums are just not here. But if he flips town it's wasted.

J

Joygirl1

Kill failed. Wouldn't be surprised if it worked only on Vampires like in ToS. Meaning Ekko isn't Vampire CL.
Huh? If we can believe Pot then Ekko is The Thing. And the killshots fail for this cycle because Storm is redirecting all of them to Ekko.

Unofficial vote count.
-------------------------------
TAC - Worst > Midnight
Ekkologix – Light > Joygirl > Yo Tan Wa > Light > Yo Tan Wa > Pot Goblin > yo tan wa > Michelle
Michelle - Tobi > Yo Tan Wa > unvote > Joygirl
Fujishiro - Yo Tan Wa > Unvote > SoulKiller > TAC
Flowa - Yo Tan Wa > unvote > MUUGEN > Charlie > Bakidou
SoulKiller - Blue > Ekko > Michelle
Nana – Ekkologix > Unvote > SoulKiller > Light
Lord Melkor – Ekkologix> Midnight > unvote > SoulKiller > Bakidou
Joygirl – Midnight > unvote > BakiDou > SoulKiller > BakiDou
Ripped Cal - Midnight > unvote > SoulKiller
T-Pein – Light > Midnight > unvote> Joygirl > Blue > Unvote > Yo Tan Wa
Worst - Ekko
Ratchet – Lord Melkor > unvote > Bakidou
Pot Goblin – Midnight > unvote > Yo Tan Wa > unvote > BakiDou
Charlie – Midnight > unvote > Bakidou
AlwaysMind - Fujishiro
Midnight - MUUGEN
-------------------------------
Hime - Soul Killer > unvote
Yo Tan Wa – Ekkologix > Light > unvote
Arondight – Midnight > unvote
Peroroncino – Midnight > Unvote > Ekko > unvote
Wakanda - Midnight > unvote
Tobi – Midnight > unvote
Light – Midnight > unvote
MUUGEN - Yo Tan Wa > unvote

------------------------------------
Bakidou - 6 (Flowa, Melkor, JoyGirl, Ratchet, Pot, Charlie)
What is the case against baki

You are only repeating yourself. This round has 31 players and according to Flowa up to 4 different scum groups and still you have no single other scum read? Being that fixated on just one player doesn´t help you currently. Others were suspicious of me too but I already claimed and there were WUs that proved it. You´re not looking for other possible mafs, you´re not even trying to save yourself by convincing us to go for another candidate.
You are voting me for targeting you, thats your argument basically, giving your actions I would have done it again and again if the game would have start from point 0 again and your play its the same.
What candidate, did our investigation palls gave us something good? they targeted the indies who were already knew off.

Status
Not open for further replies.