General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I agree with the reasoning, but I extrapolate Rayleigh's case because it's different. He's not simply an underling, he's an equal to Roger. His name is in the books, is treated as a legend alongside Newgate and has the narrative role of mentor to the protagonist. I easily put Rayleigh above 3 billion and I think it will be close to Zoro's final bounty
Post automatically merged:

That probably puts him at 2 billion
In my opinion Vice-Captains like Rayleigh and Beckmann have half the bounty of their captain

In my opinion Vice-Captains like Rayleigh and Beckmann have half the bounty of their captain
I think Rayleigh's case is different, I see him and Roger as partners like I see Zoro and Luffy. I can't imagine Benn Beckman disagreeing with Shanks the way I see Zoro and Rayleigh.

And the crew of the Shanks are known for their high rewards (chapter 957), I imagine they're all worth a lot, but not Benn on Rayleigh's level.

Luffy - 5 Billion
Law - 2.3 Billion
Kid - 2.3 Billion
Zoro - 1.49 Billion (if done for arc)
Sanji - 1.42 Billion (if done for arc)
Usopp - 700 Million
Jinbe - 650 Million
Yamato - 611 Million
Robin - 590 Million
Franky - 580 Million
Killer - 500 Million (if done for arc)
Nami - 316 Million
Chopper - 200 Million

Hopefully Zoro Sanji Killer and Bepo have more to do tho

Jinbe already had a high bounty, probably after officially joining the straw hats his Bounty will make a huge increase too..

We will see. New bounties are always one of the coolest moments
The problem with him getting a bounty boost for being a straw hat he was previously in BMP crew and his bounty was still only 438

I think Rayleigh's case is different, I see him and Roger as partners like I see Zoro and Luffy.
Zoro at his BEST has half of Luffy's bounty (40-60%)

Really 40% of Roger's Bounty (The highest in One Piece) gives him a pretty monstrous bounty comparable to Blackbeard's.

Saying he should get more than this is just unreasonable. He's already exceptional.

Zoro at his BEST has half of Luffy's bounty (40-60%)

Really 40% of Roger's Bounty (The highest in One Piece) gives him a pretty monstrous bounty comparable to Blackbeard's.

Saying he should get more than this is just unreasonable. He's already exceptional.
Exactly, notice that King has 30% Kaido, Marco has 27% Newgate, Katakuri has 24% Big Mom. If Rayleigh has 40-60% Roger like Zoro has Luffy, he will be worth 2,225,920,000 - 3,338,880,000

Sabo - 602 Million
post reverie events

Sabo - 1.002 Billion
gap - 388 Million
King - 1.39 Billion

Sabo ~ King

Smoothie - 932 Million
gap - 388 Million
Queen - 1.32 Billion

Smoothie ~ Queen

Sorry bro, but I disageee with all of them except for Jinbei's (838,000,000) and maybe Robin's (since I don't have a strong opinion on her, cause of how unpredictable she is).
My bounty predictions haven’t changed much in the past year, what r yours?
If it’s about Killer, highest I see him going is 700M, 500 for the Yonko participation and 200 for defeating Hawkins on top