Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EtenBoby was there a time jump?

"- Momonosuke lands in the Flower Capital and turns back to human form(can’t see it because of the smoke). From the smoke, Hiyori and Red Scabbards appear. - Denjiro: "I have brought here the new Shogun of Wano!"

Seems like we had a time skip between the end of the raid and this, because Kinemon, Asura and Kiku are okay already?

I wouldnt say that mate, it truly doesnt matter to me. Admiras and Yonko have been relative to each other since the start of the series and ive been preaching it ever since, Kaido is an outlier ( still high/extreme diff fights) as you yourself agree but even he should get damaged and die from this if he cant get out over a period of time.
At least Yonkou got some feats. If they somehow survive without injuries I'm gonna be in trouble lol.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

"- Momonosuke lands in the Flower Capital and turns back to human form(can’t see it because of the smoke). From the smoke, Hiyori and Red Scabbards appear. - Denjiro: "I have brought here the new Shogun of Wano!"

Seems like we had a time skip between the end of the raid and this, because Kinemon, Asura and Kiku are okay already?
SHE DIDNT SAY ALL RED SCABARDS APPEAR PLEASE READ BETTER BEFORE YOU TYPE

DFKM
timeskips now. This is the worst climax to an arc Oda has ever put out

They're hilarious. "b-but they didn't instantly melt". if natural lava hurts them, it's OVER against Akainu's explosive charged attack like Daifunka that can INSTANTLY vaporize a GIGANTIC iceberg would. He would MURK. do these BOZOS believe every random fire MOVE has the same potency as Hiken for example?:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:No they don't. Dishonest bunch and they know it.
We just saw Kaido's flame dragon vaporize Onigashima's horn instantly on touch you clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.