Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh, I'll be better off donating my money, to the services of a lovely woman, standing in the corner of a street, to give me a better happy ending, than in One Piece! I'm sure she probably write one better too!

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Ok but if KOed Kaido can be submerged in magma for a long time and not die, then it means that Akainu can barely even damage Kaido. And don’t bring up Haki because Kaido currently can’t even use CoA to defend himself from the magma since he is unconscious
Not necessarily. Akainu can use CoA and I wouldn't be surprised if he has ACoC. Magma attacks with CoA and ACoC should be able to damage Kaido.

Btw, someone can explain why the hell it's randomely Neko who announced the winner ? :kaidowhat:
3) Nekomamushi announces Luffy's victory to all of Onigashima.
Like how does he even know Kaido was defeated?

There seems to be some heavy time skips during the course of the chapter because otherwise this makes no sense it's just random stuff after random stuff.

You know you really failed when every fucking one of the 937475838224745 fanfictions on the net is better that what you've done with the events of Onigashima.

I mean, Luffy defeats a Yonko (!) and what we get is...
The silhouette of adult Momonosuke. Lmao

Kaido's flashback was lesser than the scenes of the fodders fighting or reacting to things, and of the people of the city that no one cares about
I mean Kaido's flashback, the strongest enemy the main character fought in 1000+ chapters

It's a meme at this point

Also... just to ask
What is the fucking sense of Ashura Doji and Kawamatsu as characters? You could literally remove them from the manga and nothing would change

Status
Not open for further replies.