Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A decade of buildup fellas. Hope you enjoyed!
I think this is the worst part, actually. Some people here have been reading for 10-15 years (I‘ve been for 13 years myself now) and you have charas training, suffering and more to defeat this great evil, this great obstacle, with people in-universe hyping them up for dozens of chapters…just to see the Yonko turning into jokes, Luffy‘s DF even got retconned after 25 years…I‘m not somebody who cares much about fights, I usually only care about the lore, but this is some bullshit right here.

I refuse to believe it. Kaido has yet to acknowledge Luffy as Joyboy.
Oda did the same shit with Doflamingo where everyone thought Luffy won only for Doflamingo to pull out awakening.
The last attack had the same impact that Luffy had on Doflamingo‘s defeat. Logically you are right especially with those 4 points you mentioned one post earlier, but Wano is has turned into a shiteshow

@Paperchampion23 Who was the biggest loser of this raid?

Usopp who got cucked from fighting P1?
Brook who was Robin’s janitor?
Chopper who only saved fodders from a virus no readers actually cared about, and was stuck in his new merchandise form for the rest of the raid?
Kiku who did nothing this arc but be a token trans person?
Kawamatsu who was hyped as being a top 3 Scabbard, but did nothing but fight fodders offscreen?
Or Kid and Heart Pirates, who fought nothing but fodders offscreen and had maybe 5 panels of screentime?
Kiku did fight and defeat Kanjuro before she and the other Scabbards fought Kaido.

Some think Kaido is done?
:milaugh:

Kaido has already lost 7 times as a pirate and that didn't stop him but this 8th lost is different. He must stop now because of feelings. Don't want to hurt the fanboys feelings.
:milaugh:

We all knew Luffy would get a win in against Kaido. Kaido beat Luffy 4 times. Oda officially declared Kaido the winner so Luffy receiving a win doesn't mean it's over for Kaido.

Remember, Luffy was beat by Kaido, knocked unconscious, knocked off the rooftop top and didn't return for 11 chapters. 6 of those chapters he was unconscious.

The government failed to execute Kaido 40 times and he survived being tortured over a 1,000 time and have only received 2 scars on his body.

No, magma won't kill him.
let me guess: it will be Zoro who will kill Kaido :suresure::suresure::suresure:

you fuck zorocuck

Status
Not open for further replies.