Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the bizarre part. "Big mom is there too" they both fell there in the same place I domt think they coming back. Damn man one fucking giga g3 punch I am deeply disappointed...
You really expected more fighting ?
Kaido has been taking damage for long ass time even with luffy losing he was taking damage from him and others .
If a island size ACOC , Gear 5 , ACOA punch could not put him down then luffy would have been fucked.

But Kaido’s own CoA and ACoC (which unlike Akainu, Kaido is confirmed to have) would cancel out Akainu’s CoA and ACoC. Kaido currently can’t use Haki to protect himself from the magma
Kaido only use haki with his attacks, not to protect his body so as long as Akainu can hit Kaido with haki coated attacks it should work. Remember when the rooftop battle first started and Luffy injured Kaido. His haki wasn't stronger than Kaido back then.

Oda: "So you don't Kaido to die to Zoro? What if he dies to magma after turning himself into it a chapter before?"

:absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice:

:akasalt::akaman:

Akainu: "If you wanted death by magma, should have just asked me!"

Papazuki is too busy to deal with walking corpses though he would have made an exception cause it would have come in handy to kill them off

Status
Not open for further replies.