Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti ZKK cultists truly are just as bad as ZKK cultists…

If everyone listened the theory, then either agree with it or disagree with it this forum would be a better place.

I disagree with it and I have good conversations on here with people who do agree with it. why people gotta be so toxic about it
Because this community has picked Zoro as the divisive figure of One Piece and you apparently can't be neutral

He just wakes up, doesn't brush or take bath or shave and then proceeds to wear a suit :suresure:
Lol the dude really allowed sabo and 3 vets to invade marijois then gets shocked they got beaten

Everyone predicted Dragon would be the "Reverie destroyer". World Most Wanted Man will finally move after being hyped since chapter 100 in Loguetown!!
Reality: don't even show up in Reverie, his subordinates got captured and he is panicking in Okama Land.
Imagine being hyped like this just to keep sitting away
You dont go to Marijois even

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Hahahaha true!

Its kinda ironic he tanked SO MUCH in terms of gun fire, sword/blade wounds, cannonball shots and such and even Akainu burning his insides through and half of his head off but dies after being bombarded by pistols and such randomly lol.

I forgot that was across ALL his battles ofc!

That formatting was like the Anakin and Padme meme right?

Finally installed mods for Skyrim.
Still went for stealth archer build.
:sanmoji:

Lmao that would be hilarious and damn, why you gotta hate DC so much
I remember it's because the DC dudes were picking on Marvel for "being casuals" so much that i developed a hatred for them and start supporting Marvel :pepestrike:
Funnily this is exactly why i'm supporting Zoro, not because i like him as a character, but because people were picking on him and Zoro fans so much when the raid first began :pepebusi:

Yeah Explain Akainu beating BM and kaido 1v1 when he coupent KO sickbeard whose stays are all below kaido and BM

It took island /country level attacks + others stuff to end BM and Kaido
Lemme remind you that BM can heal herself and Kaido can recover fast too.

Debating Akainu vs BM/Yonko is dumb
No admiral has enough firepower to KO them
Unless Akainu can spam island level lava attacks on them where they aren't defending themselves
I use to use the same power scale but came to realise that marine Ford war was so inconsistent like daz bone blocking mihawk etc and for you to say no admirals to has he fire is laughable zoro, law, sanji yamato, , killer all did damage to a yonko lol and none is on Admiral level but ae say what u will

Lmao why the fuck are you lying?

You guys jumped from

-Zolo wil fight Kaido and Luffy will fight BM to

-Luffy will lose and Zolo will defeat Kaido to

-Zolo will lowdiff King and go back to the rooftop to tag team Kaido to

-Luffy will draw against Kaido and Zolo will land the final blow to

-Luffy will win but get sneak attacked by Kaido and Zolo will save him to

whatever fuck iteration you guys are on now. You guys will bend, conform and mental gymnastic your way through any and every blockade to push your shitty agenda.
What we got right:

1. Zoro fights Kaido on the Roof with the Top Novas
  2. Zoro with the craziest feats on the roof
  3. Zoro defeating a YC1 casually in ten minutes
  4. Zoro gets CoC
  5. Zoro gets ACoC
How did we lose anything? :myman::christain:

I remember it's because the DC dudes were picking on Marvel for "being casuals" so much that i developed a hatred for them and start supporting Marvel :pepestrike:
Funnily this is exactly why i'm supporting Zoro, not because i like him as a character, but because people were picking on him and Zoro fans so much when the raid first began :pepebusi:
Respect! I will always respect those who tell the hipster elite to go fuck themselves!
:pepebusi:

Lmao why the fuck are you lying?

You guys jumped from

-Zolo wil fight Kaido and Luffy will fight BM to

-Luffy will lose and Zolo will defeat Kaido to

-Zolo will lowdiff King and go back to the rooftop to tag team Kaido to

-Luffy will draw against Kaido and Zolo will land the final blow to

-Luffy will win but get sneak attacked by Kaido and Zolo will save him to

whatever fuck iteration you guys are on now. You guys will bend, conform and mental gymnastic your way through any and every blockade to push your shitty agenda.
Get Luffy's little dick out of your big mouth before you start typing anything here.

Yeah Explain Akainu beating BM and kaido 1v1 when he coupent KO sickbeard whose stays are all below kaido and BM

It took island /country level attacks + others stuff to end BM and Kaido
Lemme remind you that BM can heal herself and Kaido can recover fast too.

Debating Akainu vs BM/Yonko is dumb
No admiral has enough firepower to KO them
Unless Akainu can spam island level lava attacks on them where they aren't defending themselves
What's your point. Kaido survive 40 death sentences that included edge weapons that couldn't even scar him. Yet, Oden and Zoro both scarred him with edge weapons. Oden almost 2 shot him. Zoro has grown stronger since he scarred Kaido.

We don't know how powerful the admirals truly qre We haven't seen their full power. We should not base their strength off of Marineford since a lot has changed since.

There is a reason why Luffy is facing 2 Yonko in Wano and already received awakening. A huge part of Kaido and Big Mom's strength comes from their durability bodies. Other top tier characters will be strong in different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.