Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some turds: Luffy defeated Kaidou with strong punch. Oda you shit.

Same turds: Luffy is shit for defeating Kaidou after such gauntlet.

Smh. These agenda turds wont realize their low IQ posts making them look like primitive creatures.

If you take a look at why he wanted the raid to fail you'll get what i mean when i say the guy looks at the bigger picture snd the general thematic required tropes that may be missing...he is a constructive individual definitively i wouldn't diss him for his certainty of his own takes.. to him the route oda takes matters the most and thats what he tries to anticipate regardless of what it may be.. and i respect that.

About Zkk..

look i dont have anything personal with zkk.. i was a stan once, then i was in the middle and now I'm in deep south atm
my problems with the theory might not be integral and decisive to yall but zoro's W through something like this seems undeserved to say the least.. and i think that is where the problem lies
almost everything about this theory is externally based upon... and the Crux of it being is "zoro is zoro hence zkk" that's the gist I'm getting with little motivation from the plot or Kaido himself who he has barley any development with.

If zoro deserves a W he deserves something he earned with his elbow grease not density coz that's ain't how zoro's character works...zoro's shimotsuki plot is still hanging so lets wait and see where that goes.. hus grave visit to Ryuma.. or something else completely different..
I agree about Morj

And yeah that is fair regarding ZKK. At the very least I feel like any competent fan should be able to see that there are still missing pieces for Zoro in Wano regardless of how Oda chooses to handle them

I wouldn't shit on Oda for not going through with ZKK but I would absolutely shit on him if this was all the Zoro content we will receive for this arc

Just a fucking disappointing resolution for the 2 most important villains of the whole story so far but it was to be expected since Oda decided that FUCKING LAW AND KIDD were going to face Big Mom in spite of having NO BUSINESS OR BEEF WITH HER WHATSOEVER.
I think only Law that has no relation to Meme.
From the 3 supernova captains, the ones who have beef with Meme are Luffy & Midd, it's because Luffy & Midd wreak havoc in her territories so it makes sense for her to have revenge to him.

Meanwhile Law's initial plan since the very first of timeskip is to take down Kaido, which is why he allied with Luffy to reach his goal (lowkey avenge Doffy too).

But anyway, Law fighting Meme feels off tho lol

I think only Law that has no relation to Meme.
From the 3 supernova captains, the ones who have beef with Meme are Luffy & Midd, it's because Luffy & Midd wreak havoc in her territories so it makes sense for her to have revenge to him.

Meanwhile Law's initial plan since the very first of timeskip is to take down Kaido, which is why he allied with Luffy to reach his goal (lowkey avenge Doffy too).

But anyway, Law fighting Meme feels off tho lol
My brother in Christ, Kidd went from wanting to defeat Shanks to wanting to take revenge on Kaido to having to deal with the scraps that Oda threw at him (Big Mom). Whatever Kidd did on BM's territory hasn't been brought up BY NEITHER OF THEM. It's inconsequential for their fight!

It's like Oda knows that Kidd defeating a Yonko is something that can't happen after this arc (let alone doing it solo) while Luffy gets to beat the one that hasn't done nearly as much harm to him as it did to Kidd in a 1on1.

It's ridiculous.

Oda in december 2021 : Damn I didn't think Wano would go on for that long I thought it'd end in 2021

Fans in MAY 2022 : kAiDo iS aWakEnInG aNd gEtTinG bAcK uP wAnO wIlL eNd iN fIFTy cHaPtERs"

Weird chapter.....somehow this was way less epic than Luffy vs dofla .....
I was against ZKK since the beggining....but....i must say this chapter only makes me feel its gonna happen....kaido down? I dont believe it....he s trying to kill himself for ages and now a volcano is enough? Like he wouldnt have thought about it.....
My prediction: kaido is not down, and Zoro will give the final blow....its been a while since the man was showned with that reaper, time to reveal that the reaper is the sword personification and that Zoro just got a power up passing the sword death test....
Robin will be abducted by world government and Big Mom....nobody cares

Status
Not open for further replies.