Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SDfear, and twitter guys.

Also, it would be posted already into the spoilers. . . We always get relevant things in the short spoilers but look this time, only bullshit.
Guys....you should know by now that initial spoilers leave out many important scenes and details. This always happens. This chapter is no different.

I'm not saying there's anything, I'm just saying that none of that implies there isn't. Chapter always has way more than the initial summaries like to imply

Because what he does is undermine the WG's influence across the world, gathering more and more resources and followers, in order to eventually topple the WG.
The small attack on the Reverie would just be an open declaration of war, not the final confrontation.
You see, wars are not as glamorous as one would think.
Marineford was not a "war" despite being called such. It was, at best, an afternoon battle.
Wars drag. you lose battles, you win battles, etc.
Especially because Dragon can't go destroying everything and everyone since it's not his goal to take over the world or something.

I truly believe Onigashima is trash as a divine punishment for people disrespecting the Revo Army like they are a bunch of kids going after some evil baddie like Luffy.

Revo Army>your fave faction.

Viva a Revolução!
Lol yeah right

J

Joy D. MADS

Guys....you should know by now that initial spoilers leave out many important scenes and details. This always happens. This chapter is no different.

I'm not saying there's anything, I'm just saying that none of that implies there isn't. Chapter always has way more than the initial summaries like to imply
Don't take your hopes high. . . If there were something more relevant, there will be posted now.

We only will get expanded situation, order of things and so.

That's not what Oda thought pre Timeskip. He just couldn't do what he wanted due to editors being his seniors and he had to respect them and his manga wasn't immune to axing if the sales flopped
I really don't think that's the case because One Pieces was skyrocketing since it's beginning. And well the very first big Arc with countless side characters he did was only in Dressrosa.

He had already done a big Arc in Water 7/Ennies Lobby where he barely gave focus to side characters or didn't start creating as many characters as he could just because he thought it was cool.
Ennies Lobby/Water 7 is 110 chapters and reads pretty easy. Dressrosa on the other hands feels like it's 200 chapters (100 chapters) because of the amount of characters and unnecessary plots there.
Post automatically merged:

how comes?
i think this means the Gorosei are panicking :D
Really don't think so little bro

I also find it weird the leakers hyped up this chapter so much and said it was really good despite the initial description and seeing how a majority of people currently don't like it. I still think they are withdrawing important info in this chapter or they're just elaborate trolls. How long until we get actual pictures of the chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.