Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Yamato become Momo's Governor General just like Kaidou was Orochi's Governor General?

...or will she join Strawhats and yells "i'm Oden" all the time?

Kaido fought the scabbards, rooftop supernova, yamato, luffy post conquerors coating, and luffy post awakening and becoming joyboy

Luffy has been pushed to his limits and beyond against kaido
Training his ass off, fighting kaido through multiple rounds, taking just about everything kaido through at him, and pushing his haki and fruit to his limits

Acting like either of them hasn't tried or done enough is just weird

Even if kaido got back up and luffy defeated him again bet people would still act like it wasnt enough
It won't be enough for them as long as Zoro doesn't wake up to finish kaido

I wish I was a mod

Will Yamato become Momo's Governor General just like Kaidou was Orochi's Governor General?

...or will she join Strawhats and yells "i'm Oden" all the time?
She only wanted to be Oden to liberate Wano. That's it. Kaido being defeated no longer means she is trying to play that role.

If she gets a flashback, I wouldn't be surprised if it explains her reason for this. Kaido at one point thought he was Joyboy, then subsequently didn't. King still thought he was until he said it was someone else.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You think there's gonna be 5 ACTS?

This is next lvl COPIUM
Why can't there be 5 acts?
Takemoto describes the fourth act as a michiyuki (journey), which eases out of the intense drama of the climactic act, and often consists primarily of song and dance rather than dialogue and plot. The fifth act, then, is a rapid conclusion.
Act 3 was the climax.
Act 4 is the big party.
Act 5 is a rapid conclusion.

Not sure why this is "copium" lol.

Something is goin happen. There is no way oda give a sight BM and Kaido defeated closed by.
Atm the strongest character have seen no doubt luffy, but there is many plot twist to make luffy enemies more stronger from this point.
Some of the point are
-BB from far away looking for a chance to steal BM And Kaido DF, and now he is given chance.
-The other plot twist i think shanks will backstab luffy after know gomu2 awakened.
And the character that maybe stronger than luffy atm Shanks, Im-sama, Gorosei, Kong, and Dragon i dont think the other can keep up with him now.
Only imu and eos Teach are above luffy after wano since Rocks duo will retire or die

The most funny thing yesterday a fake Lance account shared that Kaido and Big mum are dead and the twitter got invaded by that information then they all delete it at the same time

J

Joy D. MADS

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oiler-summaries-and-images.24053/post-2692297
Wow look they totally describe Luffy's fight scenes
"Raizo's plan" lol

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oiler-summaries-and-images.22907/post-2567775

Wow look they totally explain that Luffy is awakening at the end or the Kaido scenes in the castle.

Stop:seriously:
It seems you can't understand me. . .

Development explained later !=no new things added like events or other stuff.

F.Ex:

Short spoiler: Luffy defeats Kaido with a powerful move called XXX.

Detailed spoiler: "In an incredible double spread, Luffy uses a new technique called Oh, my God who looks like this or this and beats Kaido die its enormous potency.

If we here do not have already that there id Morgans, CP0, Gorosei or another external communications, there won't be neither now or later.

Hmm what did he say in that arabic text?
i posted above the tweet :D
but again:
Many requested that i rate the chapter, and that is a little bit hard, because the community will be divided on rating this chapter, we have to wait the next chapter too (maybe and perhaps (an expression for not being sure but being hopeful)).
what is important my rating would be 9.5/10 , i think the chapter is very wonderful and exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.