Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kaido gets back up then I will officially hate Luffy and he is a bad MC officially for me. Luffy was about crushing the legends but if Kaido is getting up and getting defeated by multiple people then Luffy just looks super bad
I will tell u why he ain't gonna go back

1) bc Oda wants to finish fast so he could make chapter 1056 Luffy meet shanks !! u ask me why ?

bc it's gonna be 25th aniversarry as will as the 56 gum shit number and also Rojer did his last trip to laughtale before 25 years ago so yes

Why do we need any of this?
Ok. Let's hypothesize what will happen if the people of Wano don't see Kaido's defeat/downfall/death/whatever.

Are they just going to randomly notice that Kaido disappeared and suddenly go back to being happy again? That's never been how Oda writes. There's always a moment of relief for the citizens as they witness their freedom being given back to them.

-The whole community saw Luffy destroy Arlong Park & KO Arlong.
-The Alabasta war stopped when it started downpouring following Crocodile's defeat (and he was blasted into the sky publicly)
-The Skypiea inhabitants were made aware of Enel's actions and everyone heard the final gong from Luffy smacking the bell
-All the SHs witnessed Luffy defeating Lucci in the nick of time
-All the shadow-less people in TB witnessed Luffy defeating Moria
-All the Fishmen witnessed Luffy defeating Hody
-The people of Dressrosa witnessed Luffy defeating Doffy

This time, the Wano citizens aren't even AWARE of what's going on. They're literally attending a festival.

And I don't see how or why we would not get an explanation on Toki's prophecy. As recently as the last chapter or two, we had a line of dialogue reminding us about Toki's prophecy. We even got clarification on the rooftop about Oden's whole spiel about new generation pirates, and that wasn't even difficult to decipher

I don't think Kaido is done yet ...
Narrator didn't said that luffy won ... It was nekomamushi ...
Either bigmom is going to suck Kaido soul or Kaido himself get up ...

What do you think ... ?
Depends on what we see. It's implied that Kaido and BM are drowning by the spoilers so they may not be able to move depending on it. It's likely that they might get out via the volcano exploding or they can't drown in lava and Kaido and BM fly all the way back up with BM riding on Kaido.

I don't think Kaido is done yet ...
Narrator didn't said that luffy won ... It was nekomamushi ...
Either bigmom is going to suck Kaido soul or Kaido himself get up ...

What do you think ... ?
I think we have to wait for more spoilers bc maybe it was a page that Nekomamushi scream Luffy won and narrator puts Luffy won behind him or somethin in a double amazing page that I will devide the community

This chapter wouldn't be recieved this badly if Oda had not declared it won't be a punch that defeats Kaidou. Maybe Kaidou will return, or it is Magma that KOs him.​
Though i believe the fight really might be over. The cage thing was the big tension thing in DR. The lives of everyone were at stake.

The Poisonous Slime in PH. The Noah falling in FI. Same way Onigishima was supposed to fall on Flower Capital and Luffy had to save the life of everyone down there and also those that were fighting top of Onigishima. With Kaidou defeated and Onigishima landed safely on Wano, this thing is good as over.

How is Oda going to create the same tension over? Bringing both Kaidou n Big Mom back? Who will defeat both of em? Kaidou war cry awakening everyone? That will only stretch the arc unnecessarily. Yes Wano fight should be over now hence the Yasui Toko flashback, she's now safe.​

I will tell u why he ain't gonna go back

1) bc Oda wants to finish fast so he could make chapter 1056 Luffy meet shanks !! u ask me why ?

bc it's gonna be 25th aniversarry as will as the 56 gum shit number and also Rojer did his last trip to laughtale before 25 years ago so yes
I want the fight to end with Luffy having a somewhat clear W, Kaido getting back up will just invalidate that similar to what happened against Doflamingo and Katakuri, Oda hates Luffy so much post ts that he makes him look weaker than the antagonist he faces all just to maintain M3 dynamics. I mean I was fine with Luffy sharing his Kaido W if he didn’t get all these power ups but….. I don’t know man if this happens I will never like Luffy or one piece again might even drop the series

Ok. Let's hypothesize what will happen if the people of Wano don't see Kaido's defeat/downfall/death/whatever.

Are they just going to randomly notice that Kaido disappeared and suddenly go back to being happy again? That's never been how Oda writes. There's always a moment of relief for the citizens as they witness their freedom being given back to them.

This time, the Wano citizens aren't even AWARE of what's going on. They're literally attending a festival.

And I don't see how or why we would not get an explanation on Toki's prophecy. As recently as the last chapter or two, we had a line of dialogue reminding us about Toki's prophecy. We even got clarification on the rooftop about Oden's whole spiel about new generation pirates, and that wasn't even difficult to decipher
The citizens of Wano have little reason to outright believe in Momonosuke and have less reason to believe Luffy is Joy Boy or agreeing to open Wano's borders. Why would they believe in Momo saying Kaido and Orochi are defeated without proof.
Though i believe the fight really might be over. The cage thing was the big tension thing in DR. The lives of everyone were at stake.

The Poisonous Slime in PH. The Noah falling in FI. Same way Onigishima was supposed to fall on Flower Capital and Luffy had to save the life of everyone down there and also those that were fighting top of Onigishima. With Kaidou defeated and Onigishima landed safely on Wano, this thing is good as over.

How is Oda going to create the same tension over? Bringing both Kaidou n Big Mom back? Who will defeat both of em? Kaidou war cry awakening everyone? That will only stretch the arc unnecessarily. Yes Wano fight should be over now hence the Yasui Toko flashback, she's now safe.​
I still think Kaido's awakening will be big enough and strong enough to destroy all of Wano country. The fact that Zunesha is coming to Wano and hasn't done any fighting which it could do by Momo in Zou make me think oda is saving it for Kaido. Not to mention the giant Onigashima sword is the perfect weapon for a giant Elephant or dragon.
Luffy beat Kata, doffy,
Did you see narrator saying he won?
He also beat many pre ts wihiut narrator box
You had Brulee as the witness and Pekoms there to see the victor. You had most of WCI waiting for Katakuri or Luffy to come out of a big mirror 90% sure that Katakuri would win. You even had Katakuri confirm his own defeat in front of luffy.

I'm so conflicted right now, because on one hand, I agree that Kaido waking up and coming out of Mt. Fuji would immediately become a top tier moment, and probably lead to a way more satisfying conclusion than the Bajrang KO. On the other, I'm so damn ready to get out of Wano as soon as possible and finally move the fuck on with the story.

"Raid will fail" ppl want me to die of natural causes before this series ends I fuckinf swear

Status
Not open for further replies.