Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people dont want to argue logic and just go with how they feel. None of my arguments have been based on any agenda or emotions. I just look at what the story states will happen or how it is structured.
The fact alone that none of the Wano citizens saw Kaido's and Orochi's defeats make me think they're getting back up given how it's emphasized multiple times that the Wano samurai and Strawhats need to see Luffy's defeat in order to be defeated makes me think the same applies to Kaido and Orochi who are not seen by anyone to be defeated. Oda literally makes it a tradition in every major manga arc yet people think it's not going to happen in this arc as well which is the final arc to the New World/4 Yonkos saga
Maaaaybe we get a dragon out of Mt Fuji thing like some users are hoping.

Whatever that leads to could be neat, but it depends on what happens (no I don't care if it's ZKK or more Luffy vs Kaido).

@ArturCantSpeakJapanese had a pretty good reason for this, being that Hokusai, the artist who did this, drew this as his last piece before death. His first piece is the famous Great Wave, which Oda paid homage to in 910, the beginning of Wano:

Why do we need any of this?
because these prophecies from the good guy characters tend to come true. Oden's statements that a strong people from the next generation will come and challenge Kaido/BM in chapter 1000. Toki's prophecy must also happen. Not to mention that these chapter spoilers already have 8 shadows representing the remaining 9 Scabbards and Momonosuke. I still think that that is a false flag as I still believe the 9 Shadows will be the 9 strawhats with out luffy.

Luffy can still be a top-tier without being stronger than Kaido lol
I just don’t like it, why is Kaido made to be this op person who just doesn’t fall what is so special about him, why can’t I accept it? I just hate Oda for making a character that makes Luffy look so bad, especially since I don’t think Luffy is getting any stronger, plus taking the W from Luffy would paradoxically make me hate it when Luffy DOES get all the credit for defeating Kaido that makes no different from frauds like Buggy and Usopp. Yeah it’s as bad as that and not even funny

If Kaido gets back up then I will officially hate Luffy and he is a bad MC officially for me. Luffy was about crushing the legends but if Kaido is getting up and getting defeated by multiple people then Luffy just looks super bad

that would be a really neat idea, if Oda didn't go through the trouble of giving Luffy every power in the book in order to show that he was the only one who could beat kaido.
I think that is just to emphasize Kaido's power as the strongest creature. Luffy got 3 power ups and still couldn't fully beat Kaido. It's just like how Luffy went Gear 4 and still couldn't fully defeat doffy by himself. It's a good way to have Luffy get his endgame power ups and then have him not defeat Kaido outright. Lets Kaido still be one of the strongest even post Wano and lets characters like Imu and BB as side grades rather than direct power creep.

I just don’t like it, why is Kaido made to be this op person who just doesn’t fall what is so special about him, why can’t I accept it? I just hate Oda for making a character that makes Luffy look so bad, especially since I don’t think Luffy is getting any stronger, plus taking the W from Luffy would paradoxically make me hate it when Luffy DOES get all the credit for defeating Kaido that makes no different from frauds like Buggy and Usopp. Yeah it’s as bad as that and not even funny
Kaido's DF is going to explain why he is called the Strongest Creature and it will be tied to his awakening. I still think the Vegapunk artificial dragon fruit failed for unknown reasons will come up when we see CP0 soon. Not to mention Kaido owing a life debt to BM for giving him the Seiryu fruit in Gods Valley is still unexplained

I don't think Kaido is done yet ...
Narrator didn't said that luffy won ... It was nekomamushi ...
Either bigmom is going to suck Kaido soul or Kaido himself get up ...

What do you think ... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.