Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would people run from Pudding lol. Why would Judge invade Chocolate town and not WCI like his children? Brule also being wrong at guessing who is there also fits her character.
I got ur point , but don't forget it's Germa cover story , about the germa , but If oda wants to make it he can put perdo or who ever it is

For all the people who want Kaido to get back up, would that in any way, fix all the shit Oda has done to wano?
Like think about it.

Say ZKK happens, then that means the past 50 chapters of Luffy vs Kaido was meaningless, specifically the part where Oda spent 3 chapters on Luffy charging up a punch.

I'd give the same argument as to why kaido doesn't come back even if ZKK didn't happen and Luffy just had one final round with kaido. Bajrang gun was shitty, but the buildup was there for the attack to take out kaido. It had so much force behind it that it launched Kaido through wano and into a pit of magma.
Actually for how f up the arc is already, him getting up (Ngl the chances are extremely high now) weather ZKK happens or they all fight him it will make Luffy look extremely bad because he couldn’t take Kaido alone and personally I don’t think Luffy will get any stronger than he is even EOS this is his peak which means he’s not a top tier

Regardless of how Mid this arcs ending turns out to be , I think we can all agree Wano did more for the Strawhats collectively than any other arc Post Timeskip. That’s one thing I’ll never forget about this arc.

For all the people who want Kaido to get back up, would that in any way, fix all the shit Oda has done to wano?
Like think about it.

Say ZKK happens, then that means the past 50 chapters of Luffy vs Kaido was meaningless, specifically the part where Oda spent 3 chapters on Luffy charging up a punch.

I'd give the same argument as to why kaido doesn't come back even if ZKK didn't happen and Luffy just had one final round with kaido. Bajrang gun was shitty, but the buildup was there for the attack to take out kaido. It had so much force behind it that it launched Kaido through wano and into a pit of magma.
Except that Luffy still damaged Kaido significantly in their fight and advanced alot of power.If Kaido awakens, it's because Luffy knocked him out. Would it not then be symbolic if the Strawhats finished Luffy's job and disproving Kaido's mentality of strength being everything? Kaido only thinks Joy Boy will be the one to defeat him because he believes Joy Boy alone being stronger than Kaido, but Kaido is defeated because of the allies Joy Boy aka Luffy gathers around him?
It's literally Mihawk's quote about Luffy back in Marineford about Luffy's most dangerous power. Not to mention the 9 Strawhats defeating Kaido would symbolically be the Strawhats proving themselves to be capable without needing Luffy to carry all of the burden which is Oden's main character flaw.

Why can't there be 5 acts?

Act 3 was the climax.
Act 4 is the big party.
Act 5 is a rapid conclusion.

Not sure why this is "copium" lol.
There's literally NO POINT in having an act dedicated to a party and an act dedicated to a conclusion lmfao.
Like Oda is gonna draw more than 2 or 3 chapters of "big party".

Wano ends with Act 3.

I think people aren't understanding the cover story. Seems like there are multiple people at Totland.

- The silhouettes were shown at Chocolate Town
- Cracker/Brulee think it's Germa @ Chocolate Town
- Niji/Yonji are trapped in a book on WCI, not Chocolate Town
- Reiju/Ichiji save them on WCI.

So that still leaves the question of who is at Chocolate Town then.

I think people aren't understanding the cover story. Seems like there are multiple people at Totland.

- The silhouettes were shown at Chocolate Town
- Cracker/Brulee think it's Germa @ Chocolate Town
- Niji/Yonji are trapped in a book on WCI, not Chocolate Town
- Reiju/Ichiji save them on WCI.

So that still leaves the question of who is at Chocolate Town then.
Them being BB pirates is so predictable it’s sickening, if people can easily predict Oda’s writing it just means he is that bad

IMO, the only way that this chapter ends it is if new info comes out showing that:

1. The people of Wano witnessed Kaido's defeat
2. The dawn came & toki's prophecy was fulfilled
3. We get an actual conclusion to Kaido (i.e., we don't just seem him sink into the magma without some kind of closing words/thoughts/whatever that indicate that he is done)
Why do we need any of this?

There's literally NO POINT in having an act dedicated to a party and an act dedicated to a conclusion lmfao.
Like Oda is gonna draw more than 2 or 3 chapters of "big party".

Wano ends with Act 3.
There won’t be 5 acts but I can definitely see there being another act for the party/conclusion. And it ending in 4 acts.

If Kaido had feathers like that he could sleep through his fight with Luffy. :kayneshrug:

I'm important enough that you need your internet boyfriends to fight me for you. "P-Please gang up on the Zorotards I-I can't do it alone..." That's 99% of your posts in here. :kobeha:
You must have the iq of a snail if you saw 99% of that. Its quite opposite actually, 100% of your posts show that you have no education and will never matter in life.

Except that Luffy still damaged Kaido significantly in their fight and advanced alot of power.If Kaido awakens, it's because Luffy knocked him out. Would it not then be symbolic if the Strawhats finished Luffy's job and disproving Kaido's mentality of strength being everything? Kaido only thinks Joy Boy will be the one to defeat him because he believes Joy Boy alone being stronger than Kaido, but Kaido is defeated because of the allies Joy Boy aka Luffy gathers around him?
It's literally Mihawk's quote about Luffy back in Marineford about Luffy's most dangerous power. Not to mention the 9 Strawhats defeating Kaido would symbolically be the Strawhats proving themselves to be capable without needing Luffy to carry all of the burden which is Oden's main character flaw.
that would be a really neat idea, if Oda didn't go through the trouble of giving Luffy every power in the book in order to show that he was the only one who could beat kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.