Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you goof, with Kaido out of the way who stands in her way? Who's going to stop her from finding the poneglyph in Wano? she already suspects where it is.
hey goof, if she’s down and defeated, how tf is she going to get the poneglyph and BMP “betray” Kaido if they’re supposed to find her covered in magma knocked out?

If you think she’s still going to get back up, you’re also implying that Kaido is also likely to get back up as well

Kaido literally got captured on and experimented on by Vegapunk back in Queen’s flashback in Punk Hazard. It’s heavily implied this was post Gods Valley considering Kaido barely created his crew/recruited King after breaking out
Kaido was already getting caught by the Marines over and over long before God Valley, for all we know this happened after he dipped God Valley.
And I am pretty sure Big Mom would know if he was captured lol

Kaido wants his glorious death but being betrayed by his oldest crew mate who he was close to back in day is the exact opposite of Whitebeard who despite being betrayed in the battle had a glorious death.

This would be a quality ending man

Yeah but if someone comes and rescues her, I can imagine her telling them “leave Kaido” with the little bit of strength she has left.
She needs Kaido more than ever with Luffy, Kidd, Law and BB around, Beast pirates are finished, Big Mom would make a huge mistake let Kaido die if what you propose happens

Kaido literally got captured on and experimented on by Vegapunk back in Queen’s flashback in Punk Hazard. It’s heavily implied this was post Gods Valley considering Kaido barely created his crew/recruited King after breaking out
It’s never stated that Kaido got captured at god valley? It’s stated big mom gave Kaido the seiryu fruit and that somehow saved his life. Likely he escaped god valley because of that fruit

to be honest i think BB might find them both injured and kill them to take their DFs either way i think their story with the strawhats and Wano has come to an end.
what will happen to them after that or what will they do i am not so sure but i can see Kaido go on a rampage against the WG and he has many reasons to do so.

to be honest i think BB might find them both injured and kill them to take their DFs either way i think their story with the strawhats and Wano has come to an end.
what will happen to them after that or what will they do i am not so sure but i can see Kaido go on a rampage against the WG and he has many reasons to do so.
You know the CD using him as a slave like Kuma aint a reach, if the CP0 captures him

She needs Kaido more than ever with Luffy, Kidd, Law and BB around, Beast pirates are finished, Big Mom would make a huge mistake let Kaido die if what you propose happens
I disagree, I think Big Mom would take this opportunity because she’s an opportunist. She knows that she can’t beat Kaido in a fight so this would be her best bet at killing her prime rival

hey goof, if she’s down and defeated, how tf is she going to get the poneglyph and BMP “betray” Kaido if they’re supposed to find her covered in magma knocked out?

If you think she’s still going to get back up, you’re also implying that Kaido is also likely to get back up as well
She's been there longer than Kaido, therefore she has had more recovery time.

By the time Kaido begans to regain consciousness it will be too late for him

She doesn't benefit from betraying him in her weakened state, rest of the BM pirates aren't enough to accomplish anything. As far as we know Kaido is also the only one who knows the whereabouts of the poneglyphs
That's ridiculous.
We have a Yonkous crew fully healthy while everyone is at least heavily injured.
If there is someone who can do swoop in and steal the poneglyphs it's the BMP

Status
Not open for further replies.