News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

G

Gorosei Informer

I really hope Buggy and Kidd will actually be involved with this film too tbh. I have a feeling the SHs wont meet the RHP here as theres the issue of Luffy and Shanks reuniting and Usopp and Yasopp too.

I hope it won't be like stampede... I hope that it won't be only a fan service but a good movie as well... Or at least something you can name a movie.
Seems like there will a bit of a melodramtic, maybe tragic or bittersweet elements with Uta and Shanks abandoning her. I'm getting a mix of Film Z, Gold and Stampede vibes from this film so far.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I really hope Buggy and Kidd will actually be involved with this film too tbh. I have a feeling the SHs wont meet the RHP here as theres the issue of Luffy and Shanks reuniting and Usopp and Yasopp too.

Seems like there will a bit of a melodramtic, maybe tragic or bittersweet elements with Uta and Shanks abandoning her. I'm getting a mix of Film Z, Gold and Stampede vibes from this film so far.

true, tho as I don't expect Buggy and Kidd to appear that would be nice to at least see for a moment RHP since there will be Shanks. We will have Bepo so I want my old drunk guys as well

G

Gorosei Informer

true, tho as I don't expect Buggy and Kidd to appear that would be nice to at least see for a moment RHP since there will be Shanks. We will have Bepo so I want my old drunk guys as well
Yeah, it would be strange to not have Buggy in a Shanks movie especially but since he and Kidd have not been confirmed yet, I'm not hopeful either unless they get cameos for some reason.

Would be cool if Rayleigh showed up too! Still no sign of Scopper in the manga, would be kind of bittersweetly ironic and funny if he showed up here instead too!

Bepo ftw too!

Ah man speaking of old guys too, I'd love Crocus to return too somehow, he's so great!

Rottkins

Yeah, it would be strange to not have Buggy in a Shanks movie especially but since he and Kidd have not been confirmed yet, I'm not hopeful either unless they get cameos for some reason.

Would be cool if Rayleigh showed up too! Still no sign of Scopper in the manga, would be kind of bittersweetly ironic and funny if he showed up here instead too!

Bepo ftw too!

Ah man speaking of old guys too, I'd love Crocus to return too somehow, he's so great!
Tho to have in manga Roger Pirates' reunion would be great

G

Gorosei Informer

Tho to have in manga Roger Pirates' reunion would be great
Right?! I really wish this would happen! Maybe for the finale of OP where Luffy becomes PK and they are reminded of Roger especially then? Would be so beautiful, sweet and emotional...Rayleigh finna gonna cry again hahaha!

I really want to see Buggy and Shanks get to go to Laugh Tale this time, with Luffy taking them!

Rottkins

Right?! I really wish this would happen! Maybe for the finale of OP where Luffy becomes PK and they are reminded of Roger especially then? Would be so beautiful, sweet and emotional...Rayleigh finna gonna cry again hahaha!

I really want to see Buggy and Shanks get to go to Laugh Tale this time, with Luffy taking them!

YES they deserve to finally visit it.