Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fan animation of luffy vs kaido that was made years back is way better than this shit. :whitepress:
There's still hope.
What feels weird to me is that the narrator never ever talked about Luffy VS Kaido.

He only ever said :
Winner of the Skull Dome Battle : Kaido

And now it's :
Winner of the Decisive Sky Battle : Luffy

Which is like the narrator was trying to go out of his way to never mention the fight of Luffy VS Kaido.
This makes it seem like these are only 2 battles in a bigger fight.

This corroborates the fact that there was never a single chapter titled Luffy VS Kaido (unlike for the other Strawhats' fights or for Big Mom's fight).

This means there COULD be a final battle/confrontation which would include the chapter titled Luffy VS Kaido, finally ending with a narrator box announcing that the winner of the Luffy VS Kaido fight is indeed Luffy.

For example, maybe the Strawhats will have to hold off Kaido but he'll win against them, thus showing his victory scream, which is where Luffy will finally reappear and have his final confrontation.

Anything remains possible in my opinion (although I'm not in favor of the Raid failing).

I knew that half assed backstory wasn't it :yasu:
- Kaido still doesn't know Luffy is Joyboy
- I'll say it again and again, acala and awakening
- Kaido's victory cry
- Franky's anti Kaido weapon
- Scabbards + SHs vs Awakened Kaido
Acala?

Kaido won many times against Luffy and no victory cry was landed. Pretty odd.

There's still hope.
What feels weird to me is that the narrator never ever talked about Luffy VS Kaido.

He only ever said :
Winner of the Skull Dome Battle : Kaido

And now it's :
Winner of the Decisive Sky Battle : Luffy

Which is like the narrator was trying to go out of his way to never mention the fight of Luffy VS Kaido.
This makes it seem like these are only 2 battles in a bigger fight.

This corroborates the fact that there was never a single chapter titled Luffy VS Kaido (unlike for the other Strawhats' fights or for Big Mom's fight).

This means there COULD be a final battle/confrontation which would include the chapter titled Luffy VS Kaido, finally ending with a narrator box announcing that the winner of the Luffy VS Kaido fight is indeed Luffy.

For example, maybe the Strawhats will have to hold off Kaido but he'll win against them, thus showing his victory scream, which is where Luffy will finally reappear and have his final confrontation.

Anything remains possible in my opinion (although I'm not in favor of the Raid failing).
Narrator box lost all credibility once it announced Kaido's victory and now Luffy's victory.
Post automatically merged:

Sensational!

Status
Not open for further replies.