Future Events 1044 Has Convinced Me (A ZKK Denier) That ZKK Is Coming. Here’s Why.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
--Zoro can and most probably again fight kaido and stop him from going into flower capital and wound him again

--But ZKK won't happen imo ; luffy always gets the last hit and zoro killing kaido after he is defeated and lying on the floor is lame

--But we will see
Luffy having another go after zoro makes no sense at this point. This is luffys maximum which he will probably be out after using with big drawbacks

--Zoro can and most probably again fight kaido and stop him from going into flower capital and wound him again

--But ZKK won't happen imo ; luffy always gets the last hit and zoro killing kaido after he is defeated and lying on the floor is lame

--But we will see
This is a legit question: what happens instead? We've been mentioning elsewhere how yet another side plot is the Wano POV. For about 30 chapters we've been cutting to the streets of the capital where paper boats and lanterns are being sent out. The lanterns are important because obviously, sending them up means they will see the bigass island right above them. I'll spare some other details to not imply my own bias.

I ask because Luffy's silhouette has already been used twice in the one chapter to drive home the Nika/Skypiea reference. Oda can use it a third time if that's what you think it is, I just go against it because they don't know who tf Nika is. It doesn't have cultural relevance, so seeing it isn't really something that immediately gets across tje idea of hope. I guess one can say that seeing Kaido get his balls popped and then falling down like the previous villains is it? But that doesn't work for me either so I don't know.

There are two types of people. One believes in ZKK but then don't believe it anymore, then the other is one doesn't believe in ZKK at first but then might as well hop on it cuz they got nothing to lose. Kinyagi is clearly the latter.:cantseeme: