BLEACH's stage at AnimeJapan 2020!!

J

Jo_Ndule

Excuse you, I've never gotten over the disappointment that was the offpanelling of Chad and Ganju vs The Big Sand Statues

Finally a chance to right the great wrong
The way Kubo sidelined Chad was something wrong, wasted potential
He only privileged Ishidai and Ichigo

Reminds me of Lee not having great moments in the last war. Kishi had to sideline Lee, only hype Sasuke and Naruto coz lee was being more popular

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Couldn't watch it live, but watched it on demand and it got me really excited. I mean I wasn't this huge Bleach fan, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how they'll adapt the final arc. Will they consult with Kubo-sensei and have their own spin on the story events (I hope so). Or will they do a 1:1 adaptation. It'll be fun to see.

Either way, Bleach is back bois :funky:

While we're on it, what fight are you guys most hyped seeing animated?
I guess I should give out what fights I'm looking forward to, I'll do it in chronological order:

Hopefully it'll be expanded on in the anime.

I feel like that & parts of the Gerard Fight are going to be the best animated. Seeing Futen Taisatsuryō animated will be so hype, mix that in with presumed Sagisu OST returning it will be fire.
The hype regarding this attack was ridiculously exaggerated (Hyosube stole 100 soul society night from from 100 years to make it, wtf?) nonetheless it would be great to see: