Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Doom activated power Absorption to copy Bishop but it was absorbed by Electros Electrical Absorption

Skilled Photographer was activated but it's investigation result was stolen by the sinister 6

Fight with the symbiote was activated to challenge Galactus
lol so galactus is a role
I have reasons to believe its a fake write up.
I called the WU where the Spiderman that appeared challenging fake cause it wasnt me, after waht happened with Carnage merging with spiderman and nothing happening to me Ariess told me there are other versions of spiderman.

@MUUGEN its like the bleach game when I was fullbringer Ichigo and lind was regular Ichigo.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I called the WU where the Spiderman that appeared challenging fake cause it wasnt me, after waht happened with Carnage merging with spiderman and nothing happening to me Ariess told me there are other versions of spiderman.

@MUUGEN its like the bleach game when I was fullbringer Ichigo and lind was regular Ichigo.
hm

so there is spiderman and the amazing spiderman. 2 different characters

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

why didn’t Aries tell all of us there are multiple Spider-Man cause why I don’t recall the multiverse in the marvel films? the only way it would sense for me is having into the spider verse attached to this game.

if he fused with you and he’s town friendly idk why you just don’t admit it as that would be the town thing to do.
Maybe because he didnt, do you know what the townie thing to do is? Not tunnel a confirmed town over a town friendly merge that he says didnt happen. You're fucking annoying me right now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
why didn’t Aries tell all of us there are multiple Spider-Man cause why I don’t recall the multiverse in the marvel films? the only way it would sense for me is having into the spider verse attached to this game.
well there is tobey and andrew as differemt spidermans. this adds up with sinister 6 being in game

Why are you asking me host questions? Now I hope you two are satisfied with this retardation and drop the subject.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Maybe because he didnt, do you know what the townie thing to do is? Not tunnel a confirmed town over a town friendly merge that he says didnt happen. You're fucking annoying me right now.
cool well tell all the inactives to join in cause you’re literally the only person I can interact with tbh

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
well there is tobey and andrew as differemt spidermans. this adds up with sinister 6 being in game
this would just tilt me again tbh the stupid ichigo shit was so annoying
Why are you asking me host questions? Now I hope you two are satisfied with this retardation and drop the subject.
why would host actually tell you that but if info though?

i asked you the question cause you’re the only one with this info…

Status
Not open for further replies.