Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G4 vs Kaido did not last 20 minutes wtf are you on.
Luffy already had depleted a lot of his haki long before he went g4

You're the one coping lmfao

Wano is literally namek, time is SLOWED DOWN as fuck

In chapter 1027 Yamato said they would reach the capital in 5 MINUTES

BIG MOM FELL IN 1040
And you're telling me there's 45 MINUTES between 1040 and 1050? :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:
I look at panel and both big mom and kaido fell at the same time in magma.

I wish I would slap @Echizen_Jo_Ndule of his sense.

Well, it seems remaining plots are:

- Show adult Momonosuke finally, and his speech as Shogun.

- Update on remaining Scabbards, Kin'emon (meeting his wife), Kikunojo, Izo and Adhura Douji. We need to see who died and who was only highly wounded.

- Zoro getting up and talking to Tenguyama Hitetsu (maybe he will reveal as Kozuki Sukiyaki too, and the musterious Kokeshi dolls) and Onimaru. More info about Ryuuma, swords and probably more Shimotsuki Yasuinand Ushimaru.

- Marco, Izo (if he gets up and it's not reslly dead) and Jinbe telling us interesting things.

- Zuneesha and World Government stuff. Will they land now on Wano, call for back up Marines/Buster Call, will retreat or will they be sunk?

- CP0 who escaped informs the Gorosei directly, or he talks to Rob Lucci or someone on the ships at Wano borders.

- Wano Phoneglyph.

- X Drake and Basil Hawkins status.

- Maha and CP0 "boss" status.

- Apoo escaping and sells Morgans the new information.

- Caribou's true intentions, and probably his boss finally revealed.

- Yamato reveals to Wano citizens and probably they will go mad for a while until Luffy, Momonosuke and maybe the Scabbards tell them she's not an enemy.

- Oden's journal maybe finally read properly.

- Maybe another party.

- Act III ends or directly Wano arc ends giving us our revelations about the outside.

I think I have nothing more left here.

So, how many chapters, my dudes?
Probably 10-15

I’m confused. I also think a lot of us are overlooking something important, YOU CAN SHARE A DEVIL FRUIT? More importantly, did it work? Or can it work? Why would that even be mentioned? What was the point?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

BIG MOM FELL IN 1040
And you're telling me there's 45 MINUTES between 1040 and 1050? :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:
Damn. So within 5 minutes, Zoro beat King, Sanji beat Queen, Kid and Law packed Meme, Kaidou packed G4 and Joyboy packed Kaidou?

People who claim Shanks is more important yet can't post where Shanks was put on higher pedestal by OP world than Kaido and BM

Don't ever cry when Shanks is offpanled or taken out in 30 chap arc
Because you refuse to acknowledge elements outside of the story.
Shanks is Luffy's rolemodel and a character introduced in the very first chapter, he's consistently been a fan favorite and Oda has been teasing him for decades

The fact that you think Shanks could possibly get offscreened is laughable really.

We didn't even get 9 shadows featured, and we didn't get all of the strawhats cheering for Luffy which is the whole point of Luffy's victories.
Oda is straight up telling us it isn't over, and I wouldn't consider a volcano erupting a sign of victory.
Kaido and Big Mom are coming to the surface as we speak.

I guess ur forgetting when the battle was won by kaido and the narrator said the same thing ,and yet luffy came back 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Lol why wouldn’t/can’t the wsc who is awakened do the same thing… also mind u kaidos words on 1013 ring true here as well when he beat luffy on the roof the first time he said not taking luffy head and announcing victory everyone would keep believing in luffy that he will win well look at the beast pirates this chap they are far from giving up and losing hope in there captain.
You're really comparing MC being declared a winner to a villain victory?

Since when Luffy won a major battle and the battle continued? The Villain got up to fight him or his allies again?
Every warlord , YC and CP defeated stayed down or didn't fight again but Kaido isnt done coz you're stuck in stupid Theory

G

Gorosei Informer

I think BM and Kaido might’ve been sent out by that huge eruption already, Luffy’s line was to kick Kaido out, so that’s more befitting than him staying/melting underground?
I was gonna mention earlier that Kaido and BM may be getting a similar fate to Xebec. They may die buried under Wano and thus forgotten by the world.

Wano has become their grave, which is both badass and morbid as fuck.
Post automatically merged:

@Finalbeta Kids started making accounts here. Or are they just FinalBeta from a different universe :risicheck:
Into The Multiverse, Finalbeta edition

BIG MOM FELL IN 1040
:seriously:this guy
You here believing g4 vs kaido lasted 2 min then g5 vs kaid 5 min

@Topi Jerami If Yamato is meant to stay in Wano and be Momo’s guardian, why is she tending to Luffy instead of appearing with the new shogun and his retainers?? Shouldn’t an arc princess stay with their prince?? :choppawhat:
Same reason Luffy piggybacked Rebecca near the end of Dressrosa arc.

They bonded a bit throughout the arc, so Oda will make proper final moment and farewell between the 2 before Straw Hats leave the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.