Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
observing how fandoms operate on wg I have come to realize most have a clear structure
the zoro and sanji fandoms here on wg for example
you have the ring leaders in chrono and nik
whose job is to spew all kinds of biased opinions/narratives as "facts "

then you have the muscle guys like ha001 and wildfire kaios who go around aggressively mowing down opposing counter arguments .
you ofc have a couple perhaps lacking something fundamental in stealthblack and monsterx
and finally the fairly rational ones like rayanoo and conquistador.

Imo Sanji fandom have no clear ring leader, but Zoro fandom has Shishio and Admiral fandom has Admiral Lee.

There are also ones trying to be objective like Salah WG, Shanal, ConquistadoR, Nidai, Franosuke (as examples from Zoro fandom)...meanwhile there are also the ones who insult as a hobby...and the worst ones imo are the ones who have high horse and low-hanging fruit attitude. :suresure:

...there are also the ones like fuckthis3, SeaTonnes, Midnight Delight, and me who are jumping between factions as long as there are kinky steamy stuff to talk about :suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
:gokulaugh: zkk
Orochi top tier
Zoro = or > Oden

Zoro the savior of wano

Peak fandom
Zoro vs Kyoshiro
Zoro vs Who's Who
Zoro vs Smoothie
Zoro wont even see Kaidou
Zoro isnt going to do anything to Kaidou
Zoro does not have COC
Enma has Oden's Haki
Enma and Oden's COC was what Kaidou recognized.
Troll G3 > AdCoC

The very fact that you requested account deletion or just got it deleted out of sheer butthurt shows how wrong you were about this arc lmaooo

Sane Luffybros can call me out for believing in ZKK, I'll gladly take my L. But you are in no position to talk lmaoo, you're even worse than the most delusional Ztards.

GOt a power out of nowhere? Technically Mink roids gave him strength out of nowhere. lol

Took multiple L,

1. He became Mummy
2. He let Gyukimaru take Shisui (when sword is the most precious thing for swordsman)
3. He passed out against Killer.

So what now? lol
And now he is facing x2 of everything. A drug no one would take usually.

1) becoming a mummy is a L ? So I guess everyone covered up with bandages took a L.
2) to get a nerfed sword. Zoro is kind, he rather be nerfed than wrecking everyone. So kind of him.
3) he passed out because he couldn't fart for 2 weeks and suddenly everything came out, so he slept with hapiness.

Where is the L ? Expect more from a reddit boy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It'll stay dead if Zoroturds stops claiming it's inevitable. As long as there is one Zoroturd who keep spouting about ZKK despite the fact that

1. Kaido is defeated
2. Zoro is dead.

the gospel of the death of ZKK will not stop.
:ihaha:
You wishing it to be dead doesnt make it dead.
See you next week. :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.