Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that magma is much more lethal due to being a viscous material. Akainu was blowing holes in high and top tiers, Sanji only superficially burned Queen.

Kaido's state should not affect the durability of his body. Plus, Akainu's attacks are not simply pouring magma on you but propelling magma fists through you with muscular force.
My dude an active eruption has way more force than Akainu

MnZ talking about coping :kobeha: :kobeha:
What part of Momo's dialogue didn't you understand?
The curtain CLOSED on the Lonko Laido

1) The oil that Oden bathed in did not have the heat of magma
2) Oden wasn't in the middle of a volcanic eruption right afterwards.

It's stated cope. Woden tanked your mere magma monsieur Akainator. Big Mom has been there for minutes and she's not dead. Now if you really think the most durable character is dying this way you need medical care attention. :kuzanshut:

Except that magma is much more lethal due to being a viscous material. Akainu was blowing holes in high and top tiers, Sanji only superficially burned Queen.
That because Sanji is an MC and Akainu is a villain. Its why Zoro cant cut ***** in half even though he should be able to. Should we say Zoro is less lethal for that. Shall we say nameless Kaido slashes are more stronger than KOH since they can actually cut limbs off people.

If Sanji wasnt the MC…if he was a villain Ifrit Jambe’s heat would melt Queen’s face off.

But why should Oda waste the Panel with Kaido coat lol.He and BM are in the same hole
I don't know about wasting panel. Same hole, of course. Big Mom's body has already been under the magma chamber long before Kaido.

If Kaido's clothes burned the moment it touches magma, then it follows Big Mom should have been floating naked. If that is her body, it means she has been floating around like ± 30 minutes before Kaido, before Luffy turns G5. Her body, should has already been pulverised by magma (unless her body is magma-proof). Indicating the silhouette is just her chunk of body left after being consumed by lava (which is brutal). Why is the silhouette just her part of body, not whole? Because in the silhouette, Big Mom's body appears lower in height than Kaido's. While Kaido's height (710cm) should have been lower than Big Mom's (880cm) in actual. This is, if the silhouette is Big Mom.

You might say there is her feet and her right hand. But in the middle of her feet there should have been no clothes left. If it is indeed Big Mom's body, her clothes should have been gone, just like Kaido's coat.. But in the silhouette it indicates her Wano clothes are still intact (if she is not naked, it appears in the middle of her feet there is her Wano kimono), meanwhile Kaido's coat and clothes is gone. The logic doesn't follow from Big Mom's to Kaido's clothes.

This is the shape of Big Mom, for clarity I include it here. In the silhouette her head is gone, only a right hand and her feet pop out. Remember her height is 880-710=170 cm higher than Kaido.

I

Indigo

I don't know about wasting panel. Same hole, of course. Big Mom's body has already been under the magma chamber long before Kaido.

If Kaido's clothes burned the moment it touches magma, then it follows Big Mom should have been floating naked. If that is her body, it means she has been floating around like ± 30 minutes before Kaido, before Luffy turns G5. Her body, should has already been pulverised by magma (unless her body is magma-proof). Indicating the silhouette is just her chunk of body left after being consumed by lava (which is brutal). Why is the silhouette just her part of body, not whole? Because in the silhouette, Big Mom's body appears lower in height than Kaido's. While Kaido's height (710cm) should have been lower than Big Mom's (880cm) in actual. This is, if the silhouette is Big Mom.

You might say there is her feet and her right hand. But in the middle of her feet there should have been no clothes left. If it is indeed Big Mom's body, her clothes should have been gone, just like Kaido's coat.. But in the silhouette it indicates her Wano clothes are still intact (if she is not naked, it appears in the middle of her feet there is her Wano kimono), meanwhile Kaido's coat and clothes is gone. The logic doesn't follow from Big Mom's to Kaido's clothes.

This is the shape of Big Mom, for clarity I include it here. In the silhouette her head is gone, only a right hand and her feet pop out. Remember her height is 880-710=170 cm higher than Kaido.
ah yes, like Oda is always right drawing characters and locations sizes in the manga

he never gets them wrong

:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.