Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the force of Kaidou's Bagua and it was slightly faster than Yamato's Mirror Mountain.

The fact that she even attempted to block Kaidou's Thunder Bagua and almost partially succeeded without even having Future Sight is telling of her cqc skills.
She coated herself before launching towards him. Not that impressive. Law literally used curtain right in front of Kaido

By the force of Kaidou's Bagua and it was slightly faster than Yamato's Mirror Mountain.

The fact that she even attempted to block Kaidou's Thunder Bagua and almost partially succeeded without even having Future Sight is telling of her cqc skills.
Yamato has been fighting her father for the enterity of her life, pretty sure she has been preparing for this for a while.

Kaido was not taking that fight with Yamato seriously at all. The Kaido who was taking fights seriously is either Drunk or Smiling. Oda has made it clear to you all arc

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I’m not even a Law stan but he genuinely has the 3rd best feats on Onigashima. Yamato held him off for several minutes in a fight he didn’t take seriously at all and she knew she was going to die if it continued
I don't think anyone's denying Law's hax. Any amount of hax is meaningless if you can't actually utilize it. Look at Doffy vs Law, Doffy can't possibly defend against Law's cutting ability, yet he destroyed him because he's got better raw fighting skills. The same thing repeats here. He's not getting any free hits in this scenario. I'd rank Law higher than Yamato on a tier list, but in a fight, Yamato absolutely annihilates him, period.

I don't think anyone's denying Law's hax. Any amount of hax is meaningless if you can't actually utilize it. Look at Doffy vs Law, Doffy can't possibly defend against Law's cutting ability, yet he destroyed him because he's got better raw fighting skills. The same thing repeats here. He's not getting any free hits in this scenario. I'd rank Law higher than Yamato on a tier list, but in a fight, Yamato absolutely annihilates him, period.
I agree with you on that on tier list alone Law is higher then Yamato. I wouldn’t consider her a very good opponent for Law but I don’t think she low difs him at all
Post automatically merged:

Luffy top 1 leaving Wano

:myman:

Ya'll miss me? Luffy chads we eating good we're feasting like Gods

:steef:
We have to help argue other fanbases levels

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.