Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Odas daughters were born around 2004 I think? Enies Lobby to Marineford time wise? I remember hearing one was around Thriller Bark at least?

Such an inspiring story he's made for his daughters post TS (Tit Surgery) too.

All this samurai bullshit. I don't even know if Oda want to paint it as bad or good.

Same case with Kuina. Was Kuina right about everything?
The Samurai stuff is just not interesting in Wano and Oda keeps going back and fourth on whether the Samurai are actually in the right. It’s so fucking boring.

Zoro needed a Samurai to fight this arc man

Yet Oda gave us immense exposition and screentime for Oden instead. It's the typical chauvinistic attitude of women should be seen, not heard and live in the shadows of men especially their husbands.
I mean, I get why Oden was the focus. It was his flashback after all. But to not have ANY info from Toki is just ridiculous.

When she says that she was born 800 years ago WB's crew just laughs it off and we continue on with the journey like nothing happened.

It could be explained that people who weren't actively hunting for the lost history wouldn't even know that the Void Century happened.

But to have a person on your ship that says they are technically 800+ years old and not freak out is just weird.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Nobody likes her. If Oda has any brain cells left he would off screen her for the rest of the series

she’s the scrappy doo of one piece
] with Gaia, Uranus produced eighteen children: the twelve Titans.

Twelve Titans here is gaints animal in One piece. There is very strong case that Tama is Uranus. Hitetsu doesn't wanted Tama to reveal her fruit to stranger. You are not ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.