Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I've had some sketches of my idea of Usopp's timeskip transformation fan idea where I used more bug style still having the elements of his viking pants and all. I've had there for him mechanic bug wings as well, I think that would be a nice touch for him to have some more inventions but plant and bug based. From that the mask.

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh Momo is a cool chara. He has been through so much and contributed greatly to protecting his people. Reminds me a bit of Boji from Ranking of Kings.
I'm so glad he was aged up. It's a very profound, bittersweet and badass moment. A true sacrifice unless Bonney undoes it lol.

But since Hiyori had to live out those 20 years, I think he'll stay aged up and let his mind mature and catch up ASAP and he's technically older then her so its better this way too.

It's a similar storyline to Ocarina of Time. Boy sacrifices youth to become a man and necessary hero.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Onigashima has been so bad for Nami and Usopp after Tama came. I would have preferred the Ice Oni plot be bigger and have Chopper be the one to convince all the Beast Pirates to join them 1000x more than Tama’s thing
Before Onigashima , I don't even remember what Nami did in whole wano.

Atleast in Onigashima She did something. Four years arc and she didn't really get much.

Status
Not open for further replies.